What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The China we all know from normal Hetalia isn't his normal side. It could be called his 'snapped' side. He has lived for thousands of years, and it's a wonder he hasn't gone insane yet. He has; the side that loves cute things, says 'aru' and still sees good in Japan is his mentally unwell persona. On the occasions when he starts to get incredibly mad, close to 'breaking', per se, he is actually going back to his normal side, a violent and angry man. China did horrible things in his first early days, whatever they may've been. Somehow, he snapped, long before he met Japan, going into a sweet, caring state.

tl;dr - China's sweet side is his insane side. If he ever turned violent, it's his old personallity, from the first few days of being a country."

was getting something for a friend on MSN... we were talking about sad theories of Hetalia characters. Here's the one for China. ;A;

' date='+September 01, 2010 09:19 am'] ^
I will admit.. and do not take this the wrong way, Krystalia.. but that picture made me go all, "Oo la-la." /ashamed
No, no, Clarabelle. It's completely normal to hnng at oo-la-la at my husband.

cause.. sometimes i even do that when i see certain pictures of Kendizzle. /ashamed

lol. Sí is on my paste, sí?

.............................................[SIZE=15pt]we're flying through the night,[/SIZE]

....................................................................[SIZE=12pt]way up high[/SIZE]

Haha, my signature.

No, no, Clarabelle. It's completely normal to hnng at oo-la-la at my husband.cause.. sometimes i even do that when i see certain pictures of Kendizzle. /ashamed

lol. Sí is on my paste, sí?
Then, it's okay. :3

[ Clickable Smilies ]

Um. I don't really know why. x3

awkward conversation of the day: "beds were invented for sleeping, not talking to people while they're awake." "well, actually, you can do other activities in bed, but you'd need someone of the opposite gender for that."

|D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back