What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

oh.

Last edited by a moderator:
This:

7:50 PMstary_fun

has entered the roommametchifan...

hi!!!!!mametchifan...

sorry if im late!!stary_fun

hello!stary_fun

ur weremametchifan...

what?stary_fun

I meanstary_fun

you were latemametchifan...

yes..Kuromametch...

has entered the roomstary_fun

Question: How old are you?mametchifan...

because my cousin used the computer and extends for 8 min.

Action is the real measure of intelligence, which is why we should have more recess instead of LEARNING at school.~

(alias--) Kajah995

Thank you for reading my quotable...

(Actual Quote: Action is the real measure of intelligence.~ Napoleon Hill)

Im paired up with, yattachi425, mew, Aquangel, Memetchiluva464, SugaryGoesRAWR, Kenza, +[ b r u t a l ]+, tama v9, and It's Teri~!

So, you brainy people actually thought to highlight this? Good thinking, but it might just be a waste of your time... I mean, who actually wants to real all of this? I will have more important stuff l8r... for now, BYEZ!

Oh... my siggy that FAILED.

Dogs make wonderful pets. They are not too hard to take care of. You have to feed them, let them outside to potty, and the rest of the they entertain themselves. Unlike cats, they love their human friends. They love to kiss, lay on, rub on, and play with humans. They aren’t too difficult to train; you just get them to do what you want, then give them a treat. I think they are one of the best kind of pets you can have.

Don't ask. Please.....

"Men are self confident because they grow up with super heroes. Women are self conscious because they grow up comparing themselves to barbie."

^ haha a quote.

IM FREAKIN SICK OF SEEING THIS FACE ON EVERY FREAKIN PAGE I JOIN!

....i was looking up a page on facebook!!!

i love having more followers than the people i'm following, it makes me feel as though my social status is a lot higher than it actually is

Oh haha, I was on Twitter and I had to fix up this tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back