What's really going on?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihctogamat

Reaction score
Oh k, my Paul is now 1 year old and like, he's already an adult?? He was just a Hotodetchi yesterday and like I woke up today and he was a Propellertchi.

Like, what happened? Why didn't Paul turn into a teen? Uh, he's a second generation, does that have anything to do with it? Or is a Propellertchi not an adult? I'm looking at the chart, and it says a Propellertchi is an adult...

Is this normal?

Oh k, my Paul is now 1 year old and like, he's already an adult?? He was just a Hotodetchi yesterday and like I woke up today and he was a Propellertchi.
Like, what happened? Why didn't Paul turn into a teen? Uh, he's a second generation, does that have anything to do with it? Or is a Propellertchi not an adult? I'm looking at the chart, and it says a Propellertchi is an adult...

Is this normal?
Propellerotchi Is Not An Adult. They Made A Mistake On The Chart

You must have been reading a mistaken chart, Puroperatchi (it's proper name) is a teen.

Oh really???

Hmmm...well, do you think maybe you could send me the link to where the correct chart is, please? Or anyone else who also has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back