What's she doing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
my Mimitchi is sitting in a bowl with these 4 wavy lines around it (2 on each side) i thoght it's proabably going to the bathroom but once i hit the A button it went away. What's she doing? :furawatchi:

Don't worry, it's just an animation :furawatchi: They are regular. Depending on which tamagotchi character you have, it's a different animation. For example, Marutchi likes to roll in his time while you aren't doing anything with him, but Mimitchi is probably going to the bathroom which I can suspect of what he is doing. So your tamagotchi is just having fun while he can besides when getting fed, connecting, etc. :unsure:

//TamaPATCHI

It's not going 2 the bathroom,it's taking a bath.

Your mimitchi is washing, but after she washes she will lose a happiness heart. SO FILL IT UP.

Every Adult/Teen tamagotchi washes about 1 hr and 30 minutes form their bedtime.

Also they love to sing! :blink:

look, your tama is having a nice hot bath. just relax. mi tama does it all the time. also, no harm is being done to your tama.

:p :blink: cya :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back