What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned something horrible yesterday.

It's not safe anymore. I got assaulted yesterday and they stole my phone.. :/ They pointed a gun at my friend's side if I didn't give it to them and threatened to hurt me. I burst into tears and just gave it to them.

I learnt that babies come out of their mothers feet first, not head first :\

I learnt that I like to pick up bark from the ground and imagine they are dragons.

I learnt that sour things taste nice xD

I learnt that eating leaves with BBQ powder is not a good idea.

I learnt that babies come out of their mothers feet first, not head first :\I learnt that I like to pick up bark from the ground and imagine they are dragons.

I learnt that sour things taste nice xD

I learnt that eating leaves with BBQ powder is not a good idea.
Isn't that a health hazard?

o_O

I'm confused.

I learned that pouring maple syrup in your oatmeal isn't as disgusting as I had predicted.

It's amazing.

I learnt the words to Princess by Short Stack :3

I learnt the name of the green Yo Gabba Gabba guy; Brobie!

I learnt that vanilla ice cream makes me sick.

I learnt that I am the most forgetful person I know of >.<

Horizons: Uhhh..about that...as I mentioned, I am rather forgetful and I wrote the complete opposite of what I was meant to write. I was meant to write that I learnt that babies come HEAD first, not FEET first. Sorry for the misunderstanding D:

1] I learned that I'm a better Tuba player than my BD. O_O [He's like.. 30 something, and I'm 13. xD]

2] Tuba's cause unnesecary attention to the player.

3] Ryan's head is... Really small..

4] My seating arrangement in band is screwed up. I have to sit in between Trumpets + Trombones, Tubas [Or should I say Tuba? I'm all alone.] are normally in the back.. Or next to the right side of the trombones.

3] Ryan's head is... Really small..
o_O I'm glad you figured that out. xD

I learned that Cafemom ads are annoying. D:<

illiey12, yay! Brobee! He's my favorite. (It's spelled with e's instead of ie. But you were close. ;3)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Awesome! x33

I learned that pancakes for dinner is bliss. xD

o_O I'm glad you figured that out. xD
I learned that Cafemom ads are annoying. D:<

illiey12, yay! Brobee! He's my favorite. (It's spelled with e's instead of ie. But you were close. ;3)
It's really small!

OwO

Yesh, they are annoying,

hmm` what did i learn today?

well 1st if your eating chocolate always give the hungy person first!

then the 2nd is that,

when u least expect it teachers might be absent a day :(

Uhhh..about that...as I mentioned, I am rather forgetful and I wrote the complete opposite of what I was meant to write. I was meant to write that I learnt that babies come HEAD first, not FEET first. Sorry for the misunderstanding D:
XD Don't apologize, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back