What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i learned that my mother can get really ticked off just because i was 10 minutes late from school o/,\o

oh &that my bf can be really perverted. LOLOL he like, undresses me with his eyes o_O which is why he stares at my so much and doesn't smile xD funny.

Its very hard not to start singing 'hot n cold' at a wedding. I just wanted to soooo bad. [Copy the music vid!]

Its saturday! I thought its was sunday. Waitangi day screwed me up.

Liam like my butt.

People laugh when you walk your dog with him sitting in a pram. [What? He looked tired so I took him for a legless walk to the park wheres theres a pool just for dogs. It was a hot day!]

My dog doesn't like it when I try to get him out of the pram.

I learnt one pragraph from my script for theatre class [And Im very proud, since remembering usually isn't my thing].

I learnt that this boy in my theatre class likes me :|

I learnt that my cat likes things which are white [He bited my white flip-flops, ate some white bread, and stole my white bunny rabbit Dx ]

I learnt that Michelle went to a wedding today ;O

I learnt that staring at people's ears can make them think badly of you.

I learned that I'm pretty popular in Band. The saxophone section like... loves me. Especially the Altos. o: Their all "TUBA!! :]" When I had/have to tune. o.o

I learned that we're seeing Inkheart today. I hope it's good!!

I learned that I love my hair in braids, and plan to wear it like that permanently. xD

I learned that my daddy hates shopping. ;.;

I learned that asking to go to Starbucks after my dad says "No pitstops" is a bad idea.

I learned that asking to go to Starbucks after my dad says "No pitstops" gets you Starbucks. xD

I learned that drinking a Venti Frappucino in 5 minutes is a badd idea.

I learnt that if you run around the playground yelling ''I HAVE FREEDOM AGAIN!'' people will look at you strangely.

I learnt NOT to jump off the swing.

I learnt that Maria still DOES go on msn.

I learnt that Anastasia thinks Im a freak aswell :|

I learnt that I cant do the worm Dx.

I learnt that I'd look good-ish with ''scene'' hair.

I learnt that my friend is already dating ;O

I learnt that my house is infested with cockroaches.

I learnt NOT to stand on top of the monkey bars. It will make you fall.

I learnt not to sit on the washing machine. It will make you fall in.

It's a little irreverent, so I made it white! Highlight it if you dare.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

In ancient England a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that

they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F.U.C.K. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back