What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lick a chalkboard, you will receive questioning of why there is a large wet spot over today's lesson.
Oh, but it's all very worth it if today's lesson is sex ed.

I learned that some people describe me as "pick-upable." And that is why I am often lifted into the air by potential hugging mates. Those strange, strange people.

That if you see a very awkward shaped plastic/rubber thing lying under your playground, You shouldn't pick it up. Please, just don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learnt that I haven't been on this topic in forever.

Aside from that, I have a warning. Don't watch those Youtube videos that are all silent and suddenly erupt with screaming and horror pictures. If you're like me, you'll scream a scream of epic proportions, fall off your chair and hide from everyone for a few minutes while you recover. And then start laughing as you get back up again and continue with your Internet surfing.

Let's not even start on the looks you'll receive from the people around you at the time.

I learned that if you sit by your crush in art, don't say anything about his work, or laugh at it (even if it is REALLY bad) because today, I laughed at his linolium print thing we're doing with lino-cutters, and he noticed me laughing at his, so he started trying to "fix" mine. All he did was end up messing it up. Now it looks really weird. LOL

Pink Watrmelo Kiwi Juicy Fruit gum tastes... odd...

I also leaned that p***y is considered a bad word on TT

Last edited by a moderator:
-Sumo wrestling with Jen using giant exercise balls is funfunfun.

-Our hair collection will be successful. Don't ask.

-We didn't get to say bye to Gizzaaaaaaa D:

-Jen can scare the living cr*p out of me, when she says she's going to Gym, leaving me behind, then pops out from around the corner and screams. That will also cause people to come and see if something terrible is happening.

-Akuch rapes carpet mats.

Mr. Ben calls me Nea-taa. o_o

My friends can sing in Indian! not really. XD

That I can't talk to Beth today or tomorrow and the rest of this week ): Only on Saturday and Sunday. And Friday. Wait for it Beth! O:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back