Whats the bast way to get training bars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi's Rule!

Reaction score
Whats the quickest and easiest way to get training bars on a v.4? :p

(edit) P.S. Sorry about the spelling mistake on the title! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh. i think i know what u mean. do u maybe mean skill points? like um.. fashion or something like that? i dont really know because i have only a v5. but ill try to find a link to a web that could help u.

oh. i think i know what u mean. do u maybe mean skill points? like um.. fashion or something like that? i dont really know because i have only a v5. but ill try to find a link to a web that could help u.
Not quite skill points but thank-you anyway!! :p

i think the only way to fill the training bars on v4 is give u'r tama a lot of attention when they still in the toddler & teen. (like giving them praise when they sad, or use time out when they call u for nothing / not hungry). i ussually take 1-2 days to make the bars full! hopes that help (it's not a cheat) :)

The way to earn the training bars on tama versions earlier than the V5 is to listen out for the attention beep.

When your tama calls for attention, you will see the little icon lit up in the bottom row and your tama will be doing something on the screen. It may be crying, it may be in a bad mood, fuming with it's back turned to you - you should PRAISE it and you'll get a training bar added to your stats. If it calls for attention but seems perfectly happy, check the stats of the Hungry and Happy hearts. If they are not totally emptied out, then it is being naughty. You shoud give it a TIME OUT and you'll get a training bar added to your stats.

Hope this helps you out :(

Well, i have a v4 and a v4.5. if the attention icon lights up, check its health. if the hunger or happiness bars have no hearts, then play of feed it. but if the attention icon is still lighted, then discipline it. your tamagotchi probably wanted attention. but if you here short quick beeps and there are sort of blinking dots around your tama, praise it. i hope you can get your training bars up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back