Whats the best virtual pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite virtual pet or toy they sell?

• tamagotchi v1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchi v2

• tamagotchi v3

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • digi pets

• digimon

• neopets

• I can't decide!

• none of them

• all of them

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • all tamagotchi v's

• other (explain in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide! I love:

NanoPets

GigaPets

Tamagotchi

AquaPets

Furbies

I can't decide! I love them all soooo much! Exept neopets and digimon, those suck.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I personally like Dinkie Dinos. :C

Back when they weren't cheap 24-in-1's on eBay. They were so awesome.

Mine is a tie between Chickpet, Dinkie Dino, Giga Pets original Compu Kitty, and Tamagotchi from P1-V3.

I know I cheated on that answer, but I can't pick. :ichigotchi: I really love my Chickpet, though. Maybe I would pick that one. :angry:

I can't decide between Tamas and Digimon. They're both cool.

And Digimon isn't just about battling and trading anymore, the Digimon Twins recently released also connect for sparring, group meals, playing pranks, etc. It sounds pretty neat.

I'm stuck between neopets and my v2 tamagotchi. Tamagotchi's are portable and they move, but neopets are colorful and there's so much more to do.

its preety hard to choose between tamagotchis and neopets

cause tamas are really fun to play with.

you can take care of them and

bring them wherever you want to, but on the other hand

neopets has soo many things for you to do

and you can also take care of your own

so ill say its between tamas and neos!!
You can't really do anything with a stupid neopet on your computer. They don't die, which makes it no fun AT ALL. And you have to waste time saving up neopoints just to buy a stupid paint brush that will make your neopet look ugly. You don't really do anything with the neopet. Plus people will painted pets just brag about them. "ooh look at my fake little pet on my computer i wasted time saving up fake money to buy a fake brush to paint my fake pet" wow, that seems like so much fun. Tamagotchis are better. You can accually do stuff with them, you don't need to save a bunch of gotchi points just to make your pet look diffrent. Plus nobody brags about their pet. They don't say "ooo look I got a mametchi!!!!!!". Yeah, nobody does that.

In simpler words.

neopets sucks

Tamagotchi all the way.

-C.M.

I'm stuck between neopets and my v2 tamagotchi. Tamagotchi's are portable and they move, but neopets are colorful and there's so much more to do.
You don't really do anything with a neopet.

You play games on the site, but not with your neopet.

You buy and sell items, but not with your neopet.

You post on the "neoboard", but not with your neopet.

You explore neopia, but not with your neopet.

All you do with your neopet is waste time saving for a paint brush and painting it and feeding it. You can't even dress it up in the clothes you waste time to buy.

Neopets sucks.

-C.M.

Tamagotchis. Especially the Japanese ones and the old ones.

Also, Neopets are very boring. They just sit there, and the people on the site are very rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually tamaguy#1 i think the vmigos are wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than tamas,becuase you can do way more cool and fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of those and please dont streach the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendogs is the best... at least it is realistic,

so far WebKinz isnt bad.... thats what I heard... I dont have one yet....

Neopets sucks.
I agree with you!!!

I'd have to say webkinz, not the site part, but the stuffed animal part... Tamagotchi's are great too, but annoying nowdays. Those skill points tick me off. But if I had to say altogether, probably Tama Suku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back