Whats the difference between...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so whats the difference? :huh: I have always had a blended family and I wanted to know what the difference is. If possible, post pictures please! Thank you!

P.S. I didnt know what topic to put it in so I hope this is ok. :blink:

:D :ph34r: :wacko: :unsure: :furawatchi: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Families are what kind of tama you have. For example, if you have a Mametchi, he's in the Mame family. If you have Memetchi, she's in the Meme family. Kutchipatchi is in the Kutchi family. Blended families is when your three tamas are in different families.

Yes, when they grow up, they won't all be the same family.

If you marry a certain tamagotchi to something else, you'll get that certain family. Like you have to marry a Mametchi to a Chantotchi to get a Mame Family. I'm not sure about the other families though.

Theres also a "space" family, but it still shows up as Blended Family. You can tell because you only get one tamagotchi and I forget what it becomes. Space families are my favourite.

You'll also get a large family if you feed it too much, and small if you dont feed it enough. And theres others also.

Hope i helped! =)

There's three more families too:

Smart family

Cheerful family

Easygoing family

If you marry two easygoing characters you get easygoing family

If you marry two smart characters you get smart family

If you marry two cheerful characters you get cheerful family

My favorite family is cheerful

iaza18288276789800.png

Status
Not open for further replies.