whats the diffrence?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :eek: HI! i was wondering...whats the diffrence between a tamagotchi connection and a tamagotchi connexion?? is the connexion the V2?? I'm so confused! O and i was also wondering...are the v2's in stores now?? (by the way i live in the us) Because i ordered a two pack on toywiz.com and the site said they aren't shipping untill JULY!!! Is that normal?? I just hope that they come before my birthday (the fourth of july)!! [/SIZE]

~~~Tamagotchiluvr90491~~~

The diffrence btween ConnECTion and ConneXion is that they comne from diffrent parts of the world. ConneXion from Eurp, aust..etc.. and ConnECTion from US.

The v2 is the new version of the ConneXion/ConnECTion. In some places in the US the v2 is out. Good luck finding them, as i imagine that they would be sold out. :rolleyes:

I think the difference is that the Connextion might be from somehwere else. And the Connection might be from a place like the the US. Maybe. I don't really know.(By the way, my Baby brother's birthday is July 4th! He will be turing 1 year old. He had open heart surgery. They also said about that on the radio.He had a hole in his heart, got surgery at 4 months, and got recovered. But he may become a Speacil Ed boy when he grows up and goes to school. He will have mental problems.Hopefully he won't though.)

Yeah I think I waited to long to get one, so I have to order from the internet now because the stores are sold out. My anniversary is on July 4th... :rolleyes: Great holiday too, by the way -- Happy Birthday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back