What's the lamp for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua

Reaction score
I bought a lamp for my tama when it was a child and i gave the lamp for it to play with but what came out was just a puff of smoke! I tried it again and the same thing happened! And then it disappeared! Like gone from my items list! Did I just waste like 1000 dollars on it only to find it doesn't do anything? Help! Did I do something wrong??? :ph34r: :( Was it supposed to do something cool and interesting?

the lamp is like the shovel, plant and chest - once you use it, it disappears from your items list. but you can always buy it again! i heard though that you can only buy the lamp 3 times, don't know if it's true.

different things happen with the lamp. when the genie comes out he might give you points, or cake, or an item, or he might turn your tama into a baby or old timer. if that happens it only lasts a few minutes, but when your tama turns back all his hungry/happy hearts will be empty.

thanks u whisperofaghost and tulip987! that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back