Whats the last book you read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished Forest Of Secrets from the Warrior Series, and Tuck Everlasting. Bleh, I hate Tuck Everlasting. It's okay, but Natalie Babbit just seems to ramble on about the appearance of everything. The only good part was at the end.

I just finished reading 'Kira-Kira' by Cynthia Kadohata.

It was the best novel I've ever read. I cried so hard.

We had to read a book for English homework, so I read Black Beauty. It actually kinda... touched me. It was pretty good. ^^

I read Naruto series #27. I can't wait until the new book comes out in March. I'll be one of the firsts to buy it!

Recently finished Forest of Secrets, The Capture, and Firestar's Quest. Now I'm reading Rising Storm, The Journey, and Dragon Rider.

Just finished "The Sword of Straw" which is the second book in a trilogy called "The Sangreal Trilogy" (the first book was "The Greenstone Grail"), GREAT series, now I am reading "Seeing Redd" which is the second book in the "Looking Glass Wars Trilogy" , the first one was called "The Looking Glass Wars" and its also a very good series, its a whole new look on the Alice in Wonderland thing.

I read Dragon Rider a while back, it wasnt too bad, usually I read a bit higher level books, but it was surprisingly good for what I thought it would end up being!

Has anyone read the Inkheart and Inkspell books? How about Un Lun Dun? All three of those are GREAT books. I have Twilight sitting on my book shelf, but havent read it yet, it was highly recommended by like 10 of my friends online, and there is a movie being made of it too!

The last book I read was called Thoroughbred: Derby Dreams

and the one im reading now is called Beginners Luck (which is about a horse!)

Err...would probably be Rose Madder.

I had dreams about insane police officers after I finished, lol.

Unless manga counts, in which case it would be volume 2 of Priest.

Warrior Cats: A Dangerous Path.

Now I'm reading Firewing and The Darkest Hour.

Latest posts

Back