Whats the longest you've ever waited for a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the longest you've ever waited for a Tama to arrive?

• 1 day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days

• 3 days

• 4 days

• 5 days

• 6 days

• 7 days

• longer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited 3 weeks for my tamagotchi angel, and I've waited 10 days for my entama so far.

[SIZE=12pt] The longest was about two monthes.[/SIZE]

I waited that because Wal-Mart, and all of the other stores were out of Version Two's for so long. This was in July....x.x

Regards,

DarkCore

I've never ordered a tamagotchi on the internet, my parents won't allow it(they're so old fashion). However, I have waited 2 months for the Target in my area to get them in stock! And I have a feeling thats how long it's going to take for the stores in my area to get the v3s.

I waited a month for Toys 'R' Us to restock V2's, and I don't think I'm getting a V3 anytime soon...

How do you kids do it? How do you always get to the V3's before me? Target never has V3's. Never ever has them. Am I getting old and slow? HELP ME! [/offtopic]

I just buy them form Ebay. I'll have to, since no Tamagotchi's have been on sale in The Netherlands since the original ones and gen 2's.

It took 1 week for my version 3 to arrive! ;)

*tama star*

I'm waiting for a V2 which I doubt'll come, so lets make that infinite, and for my entama I got it from 7 days from yesasia, and it wasnt express 8conclusion-exprss service on yesasia is pointless!!!)

I'm waiting for a V2 which I doubt'll come, so lets make that infinite, and for my entama I got it from 7 days from yesasia, and it wasnt express 8conclusion-exprss service on yesasia is pointless!!!)
[SIZE=12pt] O_O[/SIZE]

You are still waiting for your Version Two that you won in the TamaTalk contest? :eek:

Regards,

DarkCore :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back