What's the problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyNicole

Reaction score
i just got my Tama-go yesterday, and when i played with it this morning, the screen went blank, with just a black line through it.

It's done this a few times since. I can fix iy by poking the reset button, and it'll go back to normal for some time, then glitch up again.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the problem is, or has had this happen to them.

Thanks!

Hmmm, that is strange. I know it's new and all, since you just got it, but have you tried switching out the batteries for new ones? If you bought it in a store (or even online too), perhaps you can ask for an exchange because brand new ones shouldn't act up like that.

I'm going to pick up some new batteries later, and i'll try switching them out.

But if that doesn't work, i'll definetly take it back and exchange it.

thanks for the help!:]

i don't know how i missed this before, but it seems like the Tama-go will only glitch up when i'm removing a Gotchi figure.

It will say it's little goodbye/see you later bit, then either the screen will freeze, or go blank:\

Still haven't gotten new batteries, just explaining more of what's going on.

I suggest going in store and getting a refund, new Tama-Gos shouldn't do that. :)

I suggest going in store and getting a refund, new Tama-Gos shouldn't do that. :)
I thought i was going to have to do just that, but i got new batteries, and everything's working just fine now.

Thanks for the help everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back