What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. x33

Yours is the new FOB CD cover~ OO:

You'll have to share with me when that's supposed to be released... I'm kinda behind in news. DDx

Thank you. x33
Yours is the new FOB CD cover~ OO:

You'll have to share with me when that's supposed to be released... I'm kinda behind in news. DDx
December 16th.

I LOVE YOUR AVVIE!!

Can I have it for something else? Pweease?

-screams about pre-order-

Mr. George Ryan Ross is the secks~~ You should call him and thank him for giving his gorgeous sexiness to the world for us all to view. ;DD

We should probably get back on topic... -meep-

PM me if you still want to chat~ 8DD

Username:

Well, I got tired of Crowfrost, and Peacesign.. so I went with how I was feeling; Empty and Alone... in a NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.

What are they again?

EDIT::

Oh, that's what they are.

Avatar: I want to move. Simple as that.

Signature:

Just a poem thing I made up, and my username.

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME:

Rachel- Name...Obviously.

3802- I love that number.

Because I like roses. And the colours go with my Avvie.

And because of a cryptic reason I shall not say. >.>

SIGGY

Always musical.

Right now, its

Makeover- David Cook

Username:

I was obsessed with Pikachu at the time, but I'm no longer obsessed so I wish I chose something different.

Because the 1st best thing you can do with your lips is the irresitable kissing <33 Especially kissing your significant other ^_^

Siggy:

I don't know, I just like these kinds of siggies. =)

User-

At the time I was obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. I want a new account ; but I dont want to lose all my posts =[

Avvie-

It's my darling Bill <33

Siggy-

"im over, im over, im over, im broken'' is from my favourite song ATM broken, by unkle.

And Bill Kaulitz <3 pretty much explains itself ^_^

&hearts:

[ :

Username: Cause I'm the number one Tamagirl!

Avvie: Well, I love the Jonas Brothers and I can't stand when people just trash talk them.

Siggy: Same as my Avvie. :3

Username: ^ It's related to that person up there, hun.

Signature: It's the lyrics to a song that completely fit my username... though I did change a few words a bit.

Username:

It's just random. :mellow:

Avvie:

I don't like avatars. I can never manage to find one that works for me. D;

Siggie:

Again, I don't have one. D;

Yes. What is wrong with that? :angry:
Honestly, kids grow up too quickly. :mellow: You can diss me as much as you like, but I liked Bratz at age 10 - deal with it.
I like Bratz for the longest time. My friend and I would play with them for hours.

Only we never really played with them like normal children... :angry:

So of course there is nothing wrong with it. I did too. :angry:

Yes. What is wrong with that? :angry:
Honestly, kids grow up too quickly.  :rolleyes: You can diss me as much as you like, but I liked Bratz at age 10 - deal with it.
I liked Bratz at 10 too! lol, anyway

Username:

I was obsessed with fire-related stuff at the time. I want a new account D: but I don't want to lose my posts, as Kelly_Clarkson8 previously said.

Avvie:

I simply like Sasuke. (I am not a fangirl, they disturb me as much as they do the next person :lol: )

Siggy:

Lyrics from the Flyleaf song "Sorrow". which is awesome btw.

^Sasuke is heck of hot... I'm not even a big fan of Naruto either. I love your avatar. Yours is cool too Cinderpelt but I always thought he was just some hot LARP dude with cool face paint...

Name:

I love cartoons... My name is a mix between the two identities of a character from Medabots Phantom Renegade and Space Medafighter X with my favorite color/hair color/birthstone color dark red added on... He wears a mask and looks like a clown (I <3 clowns :3 )!

:blink: I've been lazy, this is a site supplied avatar of Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. I love Vivi... I should attach my usual darkredphantomx Avatar... ;( I'm probably going to change it to one of my characters or something...

Signature:

:mametchi: I like picture signatures... so I don't have a signature... I'd probably put a picture I drew like this as it though if I had one....

Yes. What is wrong with that? :blink:
Honestly, kids grow up too quickly. :mametchi: You can diss me as much as you like, but I liked Bratz at age 10 - deal with it.
I liked..

um..

Panic At The Disco at age 10.

I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back