What's the strangest thingt that you can do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSM-Gotchi

Reaction score
I was just boerd and decided to make a topic on this. I can bend my fingers back almost 360 degrees without using my other hand. Spooky stuff man.LOL! :D

ummm I can change my voice to match almost anybodies voice (but I have to hear their voice right before I do it) almost exactly the same. LOl my specialty is singing and Stitch

Erm, well I have double-joined fingers and I can go cross eyed...

And I can click my jaw...

Not really special though.

When Standing up I can go backwards and touch the back of my foot with one hand.

S-Hound

PS

Just to tell you this should be in Non tt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do what Wine_deer can do. I can impersonate anyone I hear, especially when it comes to singing. The best I can do is Gollum from Lord of the Rings and 'Everybody Dance Now.' :D

Yeah, I am SO flexible, so I twist around in so many wierd ways! :)

But, OMFG, my sister, bends her finger somehow, Ill show you guys a video of it when I get one! :eek:

I can pop my fingers.(Not really special)

I can pop my thumb too. (Or whatever it's called. xD)

I can crack my fingers almost anytime.

I can also crack my fingers without using the other hand.

I can do weird things with my hands. :rolleyes:

My special Talent is my flexibility- being able to hold my leg up straight in the air.

It took a while for me to learn, but now I've got it down pat. :)

I'm also double-jointed, and can twist my thumb in a very weird way.

Most people did'nt like when I did that. :angry:

I can put my right leg behind my head and spin in circles. 'Tis fun. I did that on stage at the Cheer Camp talent show. Everyone laughed. till working on the left one, though.

Broken~Wings

I'm pretty flexible. But the most flexible part of me is my shoulders. I can put my palms on the table so my fingers are pointing towards me (they're backwards) and then touch my elbows together. I also can bend my elbows in backwards, I can make the insides of my arms touch when I put my palms together (like the inside of my arm, the side directly opposite my elbow.) I thought everyone could do that, until I found out no one in my core, science, or french class could. Except one person on my swim team could, and that was it. And when I put my arms 'straight' by my sides, they bend inwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back