What's the weirdest place

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
I read that question in a survey once, and I thought it was funny.

I fell asleep on my piano teacher's couch while I waited for my brother to get out once, with my legs over the side & everything, ha.

So, what's the weirdest place you ever fell asleep? :)

Hmmm. I can't decide between under a coffee table, in a closet, on the kitchen floor or in the middle of the New Zealand bushland leaning against a tree.

Well once I woke up next to my friend and I was cuddling with her and I opened my eyes and was like UHHH!! Plus she was cuddling with me to...weird....i think we were really tired...XD

That's awkword. Starbgest place for me was when I slept over at a freinds house and woke up inin his bead and he was in mine.

Either in my toy doll's baby buggy, or in the tyre swing in some park.

Or.

In my brother's go-kart. While driving it.

.. That was awkward.

I could surely sleep anywhere, but I've never fallen asleep in a strange place.

Well once when I was little I was sleeping on my brother's floor and woke up nearly under his bed. x3

Now doing weird things in my sleep? Yeahdontask.

Either a taxi in the middle of Toronto (our plane landed in Toronto and we called a cab to take us 4 hours to our city!) and it was midnight and I was tired.

Or the bathtub. It wasn't full of water, but I camped out there one night for no reason.

And that reminds me, I fell asleep in one of those floaty chair things in my pool when I was little.

My friend's granite kitchen foor. xD

It was about 3AM and there was no room on the matris so I fell off onto the floor.

When I was smaller I didn't want to brush my teeth but my brother like trapped me in the bathroom until I did. But then I laid on the rug and just went to sleep. He came back later and was like haha you fell asleep in the bathroom! and Yeah. :I

Never fallen asleep somewhere weird before, most likely because i'm never tired until i lie down. Except after marching band camp, that tired me out like crazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back