What's the weirdest thing your tamas been through?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

graffiti_tama

Reaction score
whats the weirdest thing your tama has been through?

washer?

hurricane?

tornado? =P

did it still work?

.. did you find it? lol

how'd you get it back?

Last edited by a moderator:
mine fell into a toilet and i had to get a glove and pull it out and it worked but the pixels were messed up

Mine have just been dropped many times. Nothing serious, but I would probably throw a tamagotchi away if I could really notice if the pixles washed away.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I have a couple of storys::::

Well in grade 5 (2 years ago) we had a class bunny and I let my friend play with my tamagotchi at his desk while the bunny was there and he left the bunny and the tamagotchi there for a minute and then when he came back the bunny was chewing on my middle button! I got a little mad but it was funny and now my tama is unique!

My friend put her tamagotchi in between her brakes when she went inside to get something and she came back and started playing with her brakes and she cracked the tamagotchis screen but it still works and i looks cool!

And my other friend accidentaly had her tama in her pocket and her mom went to wash her pants and her tama came out all weird, and it never lived...

Those are my storys lol

One time I dropped my V1 tama onto the hard kitchen floor, it it made a huge bang! ;) The battery fell out, but once placed back in it worked. :blink:

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back