what's the worst thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing I've ever done?

I dunno. P:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, I made MANY mistakes. :D Take a FLAT piece of paper. Crumple it up. Now try to put it like it was before you crumpled it (flat). You say you cant? Well, of course. Imagine that piece of paper as your heart. Youve made many mistakes (the wrinkles), but you just cant fix the wrinkles.

Thats life, I tell ya. :lol:

well when i was in kindi i was hanging out with my BESTEST friend and some guy came up and was calling her ugly and crap so i threw him out the window.. O.O

and then a cuple months later the same kid started talkin smack again but we were on the play equipment so i took his arm and broke it on the monkey bars....yeah his parents didnt sue but that kid has been afraid of me ever since and he's in my science class afetr five years

lets just say i was an angry child

ok I was at school and then I did this one thing were I had to kiss this one girl so then there were like 10 people chasing me to make me kiss her so then I gave up and then we really got up to her and then there was a ta so like yeah we were face to face and I said hi when I ran I smaked a boy in the face. ;)

THIS TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED. DO NOT POST ANY MORE POSTS.

THANK YOU.