WHATS UP PEOPLE?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~L~

Reaction score
WHATS UP PEOPLE?!!,

I AM NEW HERE. WHAT IS UP. OH LOOK ITS DEATH NOTE!!!!!! ------> https://www.animedude.net/death-note/death-note-episode-33/. Anyways , this is an introduction . I AM HERE TO CATCH AND FIND KIRA SO IT YOU EVER SEE HIM HERE PLEASE TELL ME ASAP. I am here for fun and socialization . If you find him, either PM me, Leave a message on my profile, Or at my awesome secretary's profile : Psycho tamagotchi . I am 13 years young, And my name is Ryuzaki . Call me "L" , or Ryuzaki. I love sweets ! Donuts , Coffee, Tea with tons of sugar cubes, Candy, chocolate, Lollipops, and icecream . That is me in my profile picture. You guys jealous? I have just located his shinigami "Ryuk'" on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryuzaki Ily. Welcome to TT kinda. :')

Oh and I think Kira is somewhere here on TT, g'luck finding him!

No Jadine. I am not supposed to be dead yet.

Ryuzaki Ily. Welcome to TT kinda. :')

Oh and I think Kira is somewhere here on TT, g'luck finding him!

Do you know his Current location on the site?

WHATS UP PERSON.

Hello L.

~L~ said:
Do you know his Current location on the site?
Unfortunately no. But I'll keep an eye out for him.

(And I am NOT him.)

WHATS UP PEOPLE?!!,

I AM NEW HERE. WHAT IS UP. OH LOOK ITS DEATH NOTE!!!!!! ------> https://www.animedude.net/death-note/death-note-episode-33/. Anyways , this is an introduction . I AM HERE TO CATCH AND FIND KIRA SO IT YOU EVER SEE HIM HERE PLEASE TELL ME ASAP. I am here for fun and socialization . If you find him, either PM me, Leave a message on my profile, Or at my awesome secretary's profile : Psycho tamagotchi . I am 13 years young, And my name is Ryuzaki . Call me "L" , or Ryuzaki. I love sweets ! Donuts , Coffee, Tea with tons of sugar cubes, Candy, chocolate, Lollipops, and icecream . That is me in my profile picture. You guys jealous? I have just located his shinigami "Ryuk'" on this site.
You're not new because you're PSYCHO TAMAGOTCHI and your name is CURTIS, not Ryuzaki.

@______________________________________________________________@

It's L.

-fangirl scream-

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back