What's up!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Kae

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Kaylee, but call me Kae. It's my nickname.

Kay(thina) told me about this site, so I thought I'd join. (I'm over at her house, and she's looking over my shoulder. umm.....)

My hobbies are:

playing my ds

listening to music

computer

horse-back-riding

My favorite ds cames are:

New Super Mario Bro's 2

The legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Animal Crossing: Wild World

The Simpsons Game

Mario Kart DS

I'm 12 years old, and from Canada. I already know one person here, and I want to know more. I'll accept any friend requests happily. :)

Hello x.Kae I hope you have a wonderful time here on Tamatalk.com.

I also like all those games for the Nintendo DS aswell.

-Party in my Tummy

Hi~

Hehe, I love AC:WW, Zelda: PH, and Mario Kart DS. ;3

It's nice to meet you. I'm Krystal. A friend of Kaythina's.

See you around!!

Thanks Krystal. So you're a friend of Kay's? Neat! I'd like to be you're friend. I've seen you around, and you seem really nice. :)

^ Aw, thanks. I'd love to be friends. I don't bite. 8D

I'm glad to see you around the forums! Hopefully you're getting to know some people. :3

Heyy Kae. Ha, that rhymes.
Actually, It doesn't rhyme. Kae isn't pronounced Kay. It's pronounced Kiy.

Well, It's SUPPOSED to be pronounced Kay, but when I go over to Kaythina's house, she calls me Kiy because "It's weird to have two people named Kay in my house" so I'm rarely called Kay.

lol.

Heyaaaa Kae!

I'm Ksenia ---- a friend of Kay's. I hope you have loads of fun here around the forums and I hope that we can be good friends. :) I like your siggy! :0

Thanks Ksenia. I already knew about you, and I'm pretty sure that you knew that. Kay is a TOTAL "Senny Spaz" and she calls herself. xD

So I'd love to be your friend. (seeing as Kay obviously likes you) xD

Actually, It doesn't rhyme. Kae isn't pronounced Kay. It's pronounced Kiy.
Well, It's SUPPOSED to be pronounced Kay, but when I go over to Kaythina's house, she calls me Kiy because "It's weird to have two people named Kay in my house" so I'm rarely called Kay.

lol.
Ahaa, sorry, I'm pretty retarded.

Latest posts

Back