What's ur fave song of all time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When You Look Me in the Eyes was very different from other JoBro songs. Most of thier songs are very up-beat and stuff.
I like that song. I think it's sweet. I love any song by them. Except Wan'na Be Like You! >.< That was pretty bad... :p But I still love them! :D
My new favourite songs now are:

Rockstar- Hannah Montana

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

I Dont Think About It- Emily Osment

I have a few at the moment, but they`d probably change by tomorrow. =P

1- OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

2- Timbaland - Give it to me

3- Rihanna - Don`t stop the music

4- Chris Brown - With you

5- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain - Low

That`s probably my top 5 in that order, but some others are close to going up in there. :]

I'd have to say that my favorite song is 'I don't think about it' by Emily Osment. I know a lot of people think it's lame but I just love it!!!! :eek: :eek:

Another thing I love is Keven Jonas!!! :eek: :eek: (I do think he should loose the curly hair though!! :eek: :) :eek: :angry: :) :) )

Mmmk. I have a few evenly matched songs.

Rescue me- Tokio Hotel

Don't Jump- Tokio Hotel

Monsoon- Tokio Hotel

Ready, Set, Go- Tokio Hotel

Scream- Tokio Hotel

Break Away- Tokio Hotel

Der Letzte Tag (The Last Day)- Tokio Hotel

Golden Slumbers- The Beatles

I am the Walrus- The Beatles

The Ballad of John and Yoko- The Beatles

Maxwells Silver Hammer- The Beatles

Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Goes)- Edison Lighthouse

Outta My Head (Ay ya ya)- Ashley Simpson

And many others Im too lazy to mention =]

So what's ur fave song of all time and who sang it? Mine would have to be Tatoo by Jordan Sparks and Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. :huh:
Its Please don't stop the music. Lol.

Well, everything by Avril Lavigne, FOB, and Rihanna.

My right now obsestion is "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" bye FOB.

Hmm... My all time fave would be

[SIZE=14pt]Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavine![/SIZE]

I am a [SIZE=21pt]huge[/SIZE] fan of the DCOM Pixel Perfect's songs Notice Me, Perfectly, and Nothing's Wrong With Me

-shs415 :huh:

I'd have to say that my favorite song is 'I don't think about it' by Emily Osment. I know a lot of people think it's lame but I just love it!!!! -_- -_- Another thing I love is Keven Jonas!!! -_- -_- (I do think he should loose the curly hair though!! :D :huh: -_- :D :lol: -_- )
I think that too. He looked cuter with it straight. But he's still cute with the curly hair... -_-

I'd have to say that my favorite song is 'I don't think about it' by Emily Osment. I know a lot of people think it's lame but I just love it!!!! :D :D Another thing I love is Keven Jonas!!! :D :D (I do think he should loose the curly hair though!! :D :D :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: )
Hey I love I Dont Think About It too. :D How could anyone NOT like it? Emily Osment may not be the best singer but that song sends a REALLY good message to kids and everyone else. It's about being urself and not caring what others think about u. You have ur own dreams and ur own style, and ur own dreams for the future. How could anyone not like a song with a message as strong as that?

No offence if you dont like that song. =)

Bowl Of Oranges- Bright Eyes
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I love the second one! I even made a video with it!

Bright Eyes are amazing, there songs are well..amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I love I Dont Think About It too. :furawatchi: How could anyone NOT like it? Emily Osment may not be the best singer but that song sends a REALLY good message to kids and everyone else. It's about being urself and not caring what others think about u. You have ur own dreams and ur own style, and ur own dreams for the future. How could anyone not like a song with a message as strong as that?
No offence if you dont like that song. =)
i never heard of the song

Latest posts

Back