WHATS WITH THE TAMA TALK MAP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie 101

Reaction score
I HATE THE TAMA TALK MAP!!!!! :D It is SO INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS!!!

no one nos how dangeruos it is. For all we Know, admin, or anyone else on dis web could do with dat Info!does any1 agree?

Well, uh, you're not writing the city, just showing (unless it's in your profile...) a general area where you live :lol: As long as you don't give out your full name, and your street address like 7800 TamaTalk Dr,or something, you'll be perfectly fine. Just don't get into that personal stuff on the internet :D . I think it's an option to put your member map pin, right :lol: But in a way you're correct, it could be dangerous, there's people out there...

When it asks you for that info, you have to put private. . . That's what will show up. . . Works for me :blink:

Pinning yourself on a map is not a big deal. On a map like that, it's pretty impossible to even tell a town or city you are in, heck, it's almost impossible to even figure out what county you may be in. That is a very general map. It only gives people an idea where you are. It's okay.

If you are not comfortable pinning yourself then don't. You decide how well you want yourself hidden. If you don't like the idea, don't do it.

Do you know how many people there are in the world? I have a pin on the map, and it's been there for a few months. Nobody's stalking me, because they don't know my last name (heck, they don't even know my first name!), my street address, or my phone number. If anyone tries to put their personal info up, the Guides will remove it.

The point of the map is for other members to see what places there are a lot of members in. (If anyone gets any stalking PMs, they'll report it to a Guide anyway.) It's not dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back