Whats worse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
I hate the fat guy who worships me. I got so annoyed with him I stole his books (on every page there was a comment about me) and threw them in the river. He didn't find out until they floated past the next day while he was following mer to school.

The show off, fer sher.

I hate guys like that. One of my neighbors a few years ago was like that.

He was playing basketball in his driveway when I came outside. He's all like, "Hey, Kelsey, what do you bet I can make this jumpshot?"

So I bet him $20 bucks. Guess what? He missed. Burrrn, baby. =P

So then he bet me double or nothing that I couldn't make a jumpshot. Guess what? I did. Burn even more, baby. xD

I think for me, it would be theguy who always corects you. I mean, when you're in a relationship, you don't go off correcting your patner! You're supposedto make mistakes in a relationship. It's what people do, because people ARE NOT perfect. We are far from it.

I hate the fat guy who worships me. I got so annoyed with him I stole his books (on every page there was a comment about me) and threw them in the river. He didn't find out until they floated past the next day while he was following mer to school.
Well wasn't that mature. :/

Uh, I think it's a tie between a worshiper, any kind, and show offs. I can't stand people at the moment, much less those people. xP

Show offs for me is worse, but I can see how a fat guy that worships you can get pretty annoying.

The fat one, I know what is feels like! Or the dude that picks his nose that wants to get pizza! O_O

Not many guys annoy me. Its just the ones who hang out with me as often as possible and call me silly nicknames. It gets annoying. So I guess, worshipers

[SIZE=14pt]The weird guy who is always correcting you, defiently.[/SIZE]

When your in a relationship, you don't go correcting your girlfriend/boyfriend. It'd be drop dead embaressing to be in this sort of situation....

You: Here's the money for the food! *hands money to cashier*

Him: Sweety, you gave $3 too much...from now on, let ME do it.

You: Uh..I guess. Let's put the food into the bags. *puts eggs inside a bag*

Him: Darling, you should know by now that the eggs CANT go inside that type of bag. Hadn't we discussed that? *sighs* I guess from now on I have to put the food into bags and pay for it too. Honestly, what do you actually do!?

<.<

Um... I don't really have a fat-guy-worshipper at the moment.. xD

The guy that always corrects me is sort of my friend, because I went to elementary school with him before he transfered. (We transfered to the same school. Weird-creepy, eh? xD)

I don't think necessarily any guy in my grade as hot.

Show-off's annoy me to no end. The majority of guys I know are show-off's, wether purposely or not. Most of my guy friends are or have atleast once been a show-off (and/or a jerk xD).

The fat guy who worships me. I have one doing that right now and he is the most annoying, awful person I've ever met.

For me, the guy who always corrects you. x.X I know somebody who used to do that.

The fat guy who worships me. I have one doing that right now and he is the most annoying, awful person I've ever met.
I call my worshipper Creepy. He tried to arm wresel me today and I won but then he didin't let go, stood up and said 'Look Dane, Sarame(he calls me that) is holding my hand. I wish she would do that everyday' gosh the fat ones are the weird ones

gosh the fat ones are the weird ones
Okay, that's not very nice at all. What a crude generalization. Please don't say things like that.

My friend has an obsessor but he's like... a stick. Anyway, she's too "nice" [>....>] to tell him to back off. I call it stupidity but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back