Whats wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyuki_Tama

Reaction score
When i first activated my tamagotchi it asked for a username I typed it in and it accepted, but when i go to see what my username is it wont show it to me, it is just a blank space ( as blank as my friends brain) ALSO (YES also, i am not done whining yet) when i got to Tamatown.com and win something my tamagotchi says ERROR to whatever password i type in there. ( When i say ANY password i mean ANY password, when i enter tamatown, every time i enter tama town, it gives me a passport adn a password for the passport and it wont accept the password) What on earth is wrong wit my tamagotchi? :angry: :huh: :wacko: :wub: :angry: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :lol:

i don't know whats wrong with the tama,but maybe this will help enter what your tama says your name is and the password will work.

i no whats rong u have to restart your tamagotchi and put in your name prees the middle butten and then go on tamatown and put in your username thats on ur tama in. in the box that says user name in tama town and then get ur passport then go win a prize put the pin in ur tama and press the middle butten to actavate ur prize just try it i grarente it will wrork it happend to me a millon times!!!!!!!!!!sincerly mrpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pm me to tell me if it worked or not now, sincerly mrPet by by

When i first activated my tamagotchi it asked for a username I typed it in and it accepted, but when i go to see what my username is it wont show it to me, it is just a blank space ( as blank as my friends brain) ALSO (YES also, i am not done whining yet) when i got to Tamatown.com and win something my tamagotchi says ERROR to whatever password i type in there. ( When i say ANY password i mean ANY password, when i enter tamatown, every time i enter tama town, it gives me a passport adn a password for the passport and it wont accept the password) What on earth is wrong wit my tamagotchi? :lol: :lol: B) B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Before you reset your tamagotchi, try using the user name " " (that's 5 spaces; press the space bar 5 times) when you go on TamaTown, and seeing if the passwords then work. If that doesn't work, yes, you probably should reset it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back