whats ya fav tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav is definately Poochitchi from the old gen2 tamz, on newer connections, Its gotta be Mametchi. :(

i like...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Mametchi

My fav is the Star. I forgot the name of it though.
It's hitodetchi.

Actually, with my fav tama, I changed my mind....proppellrtchi is'nt as cute as you think it would be. :)

From this moment, my favourite character is noooooooowwww.................................................................................Young Mametchi!!!

They're so little and cute![SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back