What's your bedroom like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you get it :D
I live in Finland, and I got it from a finnish shop called Blippo. But there's an english version of their website too, so I guess you can order stuff from there to other countries too. Just search for Blippo. ^^

Pretty big, I pretty much live in the garage. lolololo big family ftl.

It's not very tidy, a shirt or towel on the floor here and tharr

Blue walls, and ugly green carpet.

a mattress flat on the floor with blue sheets

a TV

two shelves with various items

one unfinished window

a painting on the wall

and two pinball machines. ya idk why we have these, my dad has no where to put them. They're really an eye sore and are really loud.

I also have a kicking pad thing from when I did Karate.

I haven't seen my room in about a month because I've been away.

It's teeny. I don't think I have enough room for a desk, but I'm buying one anyway. It's a pretty small desk though...

I have white walls and pink carpet, my walls are pretty bare except for a shelf that's super cluttered with my Harry Potter books and little figurines my mom bought for me when I was born. I have a very pretty iron bed, the most awesome vintage night table with these painted flowers on it, and the sexiest lamp ever. It has all these nice curves and it has some crystals on it, so when I wake up in the morning little rainbows are reflected on the walls. I have a plain wooden dresser and drawers, and pink shades. There's also French bullentin board I never got around to nailing to the wall, it's balancing on a box my 'new' ceiling fan came in. We never even put it up, it's been sitting in that box for years. The picture on it looks really pretty, and the ceiling fan that was supposed to be replaced years ago has a bare lightbulb and it and shakes violently went it's turned on. My parents buy stuff for home improvement projects and never do it, even if it's as simple as nailing a painting to a wall. We have loads of paintings leaning against the wall in our living room. The last one we nailed up was last month, and the only reason we put it up was because my brother bought it for my mother before he went away for a year, and said he would be super mad if she didn't put it up by the time he got home. While he was was on the plane home, my mom was frantically putting nails in the wall to hang it up.

I would like to have a French room with light blue walls, hardwood floors, a black and white swirly bed sheets set, and white painted furniture. That would be awesome. :3

But for the room I have now, all I really need to do is replace the ceiling fan, buy the desk, hang up these awesome iron hooks for my jackets, hang up the bullentin board, and my room will be good enough to live in until I have to move out.

My room is medium sized.

Bed:

My bed has a brown comforter, with a hot pink comforter folded over that on the bottom.

Just plain white sheets and comforters.

Orange plush pillows.

Walls:

My walls are painted cream colored.

I have pink orange, and green polka-dot wall stickers, but I really want to get rid of them.

A circle mirror above my dresser.

Windows:

Lime green translucent curtains with pink and orange stripes on them.(Pastel colors- not bright.)

Blackout shades which I roll down at night.

Lighting:

Overhead light with a pink shade over it.

Pink bedside lamp.

Green desk lamp.

Other furniture:

Brown dresser to the right of the door when you walk in.

Green beanbag chair in a corner close to the window.

Brown bedside nightstand in the corner close to my bed.

Small bookcase built into the wall, across the room from my bed.

Desk in front of my bookcase.

I have a little to much pink in my room, I think, and I'm trying to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bedroom is green and There is not really anything specific in my room.

I guess You could say my room is pretty much random!

I also have a Wii,and a playstation 2 in my room!

It is pretty cool!

Oh my, Krystal. <33

I have an average sized room.

The walls are lime green, And the ceiling is like a baby blue shade.

I have a some wall stickers on my walls, like Totoro, Nintendogs, Spiderman. Yeah, I've had this room since I was seven, so sometime during my life I had this huge obsession over Spiderman. So theres tons of wall stickers of him, and it doesn't match my room at all. OTL

I have a desk filled with stuff, like my drawings, spiderman things, totoro things, anime dvds, manga. Also has all my favorite video games. I have my TV just in front of my bed, so I can play video games while lying on my bed, also when ever I'm lazy and in a video game mood.

All my wall stickers won't come off, so I have to keep them there. OTL ;;

Oh my, Krystal. <33
rofl. lD

Pais; EPICALNESS. I love that iPod. I named mine Steve. /wut

I've actually been messing around with my room lately. Moving stuff around and such. Maybe I'll take a picture of it. but you guys would make fun of my posters.

^ Kyrssss pleassse can you take a picture? I promise I won't make fun ;x;

Edit; AHAH I forgot to add what my room looks like./fail

Well my walls are pink and I have a massive intimdating wardrobe....

I have a bunk bed with a desk underneth and yeah. I'll take pictures when I get home.

I'm having it re-decorated soon -dances-

Atm it looks like it was made for a 10 year old (It was)

Alrighty:

Walls are "weathered tin" One wall is slightly darker

Wood Floors

My bed is a queen size-Headboard: Iron Pretty Fleur de lies type look. Same goes for bed suit.

I have a black wardrobe looking computer desk. Beside that is a wood book shelf-yet to be painted.

I have a mini fridge beside my closet. I <3 my closet. It's not big but it's organized and pretty.

My bathroom door is in the same corner on opposing wall from entrance. It's tiny. With brown/grey laminated tiles.

I need to put up some pics:) Or do a room tour:) So much junk. -_-

Clean, in general. Neutral-colored walls. Wood floor. Tall full-sized bed. Regular vertical blinds covering the windows. 2 big desks in the room, crammed full of books from when I was in college. It also holds pictures of family and my boyfriend. Wooden dressers and cabinets. Small table, which holds my iHome. Hanging right above it is a dry-erase calendar board, which I can't do without. My violin is propped up in a corner behind the door. Overall, nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to a room, I suppose. :(
It's clean at the moment but starting to look like what I call the "school" form of my room. Meaning that I'm starting to let it get cluttered with books I'm using, papers, notebooks, some clothes here and there, and such. :wacko: Day off tomorrow, will tidy up my room a bit.

Uhmm has a blue-ish/lavenderish paint. Uhm I have lavender colored curtains and a little twin sized bed with pink satin sheets and a double sided blanket that has pink/blue flowers on one side and dark blue on the other. I have a heart pillow, a unicorn PILLOW PET, a pink satin pillow, two small pillows a long with a soccer pillow that says "GOAL" on it and a giant Pokemon Piplup plushie. I have a closet with a Maroon curtain and behind it is a shelf with VHS movies, DVDs and plushies. Next to it is a rack with capris, a dress and a couple trophees from soccer on my shelf and some more plushies xD.

I have two brown dressers with crap on them. A T.V since im afraid of the dark(im 13 D<) and next to it is a small bookshelf with BOOKS and on top is my wii and some other stuff, including a box with tamagotchis and another little box with other Tamagotchi related stuff.

SORRY I like had to describe everything xD

To be honest, my room sounds really crap/bleh when I look at everyone else's.

-- I have a sis and so we share a room. It is VERY annoying at times.

-- I have a LOT and a LOT of stuffed animals piled up in the closet. We don't use it for clothes.

-- In ^that^ same closet, the door to the attic is in there. I have never been up it.

-- I have a white bed, usually containing stuffed animals like this, this, and this. All these pictures I did NOT take.

-- I have a very crap dark blue dresser and crap brown bookshelf next to my bed. THEY ARE CRAP.

-- I also have guinea pigs in that same room.

-- There's also a red bookshelf in which I can't reach the very top of.

-- The floor is wood. The ceiling is white coloured and so are the walls.

Yeah, it is a bit hard to picture. I should take a few pictures of it.

I have a pink wall with butterfly on it

I have a tan carpet

There is a lady bug blanket and lady bug pillow

There is a desk where I keep a few toys and My computer with my wireless keyboard and mouse.

There is a tv right near my desk.

Some of my clothes hang in my closet

Some of my shoes are in my closet

I have a small white basket where I keep my littlest pet shops, accsesorices, Littlest pet shop playsets (small ones like meow manor), and other small toys like a rainbow dash figure

A Cinderella Vanity (I got it when I was five ok? Don`t know who to give it to so it.)

Pink stacking things that have makeup,and accsesories for lps.

Boxes of felt, fabric,paper, and other crafting accesorices ( my sowing needles and thread, glitter glue, etc.)

A tan dresser with 6 drawers in it for my clothes.

A small night stand that has two drawers. ( I keep my underwear and socks here.)

Lots of junk like pillows, and touys in my closet

I have a full sized bed

Pink and green curtain where I can see my backyard and my neighbors backyard

Another tan nightstand with two drawers that has bathing suits ( No idea what the other drawer has)

Two jewelry boxes

My camrea is on top of the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back