What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ah, I get it. Yes, the Tamagotchi P's and the Yume Kira Dreams anime are AWFULLY girly, but I'm glad you understand the original Tamagotchi! anime wasn't girly in the least. xD

My pet peeve is when people don't reply to PMs I spent a lifetime writing.

when people don't know how to pronounce words correctly.

people who chew loudly, chew with their mouths open and bite down on the silverware making a horrible scratch sound.

^ oh gosh that happens to me alllllllll the time. any guy i talk to is automatically my boyfriend -_- *

when you ask someone a serious question, and their answer is a joke

OR

when you you tell somebody a secret and they're like "oh yeah, everybody knows that already!" because apparently everybody knows everything about my life o.o

OR!!!

when somebody overhears you talking on the phone with your best friend, hears you say something that taken out of context can be really awkward, and then brings it up in front of your whole tennis team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you try to explain yourself by saying "what I meant was...." but nobody believes you...

When Rayman Origins is supposed to come out in Mid-Feb. but noooooo! they decided to merge with the PS Vita release, Nov. 6th.

People being all like "omg im such an idiot laugh at my misery look i hate myself so much i should die lol feel sorry for me"

AKA tumblr.
Mine is related to that. Angsty teens who drone on about how bad their life is and how everyone hates them and how they hate everyone ( including people who've done nothing bad to them ) so they could wallow in their bubble of self-sympathy. What's worse is that they don't even realize we all have lives and problems of our own to deal with, and we don't have the time / patience to console them. The reasons they feel this way are really small and petty to begin with. :S

When people expect you to be in two places at once (*cough* gym teacher *cough*)

When people think you're a freak for liking Tamagotchis. I was telling a few friends the other day that I was writing a Tamagotchi fanfiction, and they rolled their eyes at one another and one of them started talking about my "weird color-screen japanese tamagotchi." ("I couldn't even use it! Everything was in Japanese!!" -what a surprise)

And a host of other dissatisfying things that I don't really want to mention on here.

+' timestamp='1352081502' post='3194837']
Mine is related to that. Angsty teens who drone on about how bad their life is and how everyone hates them and how they hate everyone ( including people who've done nothing bad to them ) so they could wallow in their bubble of self-sympathy. What's worse is that they don't even realize we all have lives and problems of our own to deal with, and we don't have the time / patience to console them. The reasons they feel this way are really small and petty to begin with. :S
I was called a bad person because I reblogged a post saying that I find behavior like this stupid plus reblogged another one which was about complaining about parents because they think their children are just overdramatizing.

My mom is like that too, and I don't complain. She doesn't want to get me homeschooled, doesn't want me to visit anyone to prescribe me some pills for anxiety, just so I don't make a victim out of myself. And you know what? She is right. During her times kids had way worse problems, and yet were happy, so I'm not surprised that she is annoyed by me because I'm scared of people. I just have to fight it all by myself, not run away from it. Without taking photos of myself snuggled in a blanket like a burrito, getting it on tumblr and capting it "im so pathetic just call me when world ends".

I got an anonymous ask that I don't know how people like this feel and I don't know what a real suffer is.

Heh. Maybe I'm just mature.

So in other words, my major pet peeve are tumblr people.

when people say i'm shy. i'm not. i just don't talk much.

.When my brother gets on my nerves

.When people say mean things on my YouTube

. When I accedentily hang up the phone

My pet peeve is when I am being bugged about liking and talking about Rayman! It gets on my nerves a lot!!!!

When people judge me for even wearing small heels. It can't be helped that I'm really short, is it really such a crime for wanting to be a little bit taller?

more pet peeves

when lyrics websites have the wrong lyrics to songs

when I made a mistake then people keep talking about it ok, I get it I made a mistake and I accidentally hurt someone. I'm really sorry and I regret it, I didn't mean it...but you don't have to go shouting about it "Hey you know what bluegreen did something bad in class...."

Last edited by a moderator:
When people are disrespectful in class when touchy subjects are brought up, such as war, poverty or murder. It irritates me that people can laugh through videos or talks on those subjects when they're so tragic. Maybe it's just me being sensitive, but I think it's a little arrogant to laugh at these things when one day it could happen to you.

/.Wow sorry a lot of little things really annoy me :L

Last edited by a moderator:
People who hate bees, and people who kill them for fun.

I could seriously lecture them about how the bee plays a big part on Earth, and without them we wouldn't have a lot of things, and it doesn't help that their population is declining, but if I did they would say "but they sting you!!!! wahhhhhh". They only sting you if you stand on them.

When you climb a mountain, do you sting it? No. If the mountain tried to kill you though you would sting it. The mountain is you and the bee is you climbing the mountain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back