What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ticks me off that every time I get nice things for Christmas, I end up having to return them because something goes wrong with it. I got a laptop and it pooped out on me yesterday after having it for 2 days. I went to Best Buy today and returned it for a different one that's touchscreen. It's not bad because it's a good end to it all, but it still bothers me because this happens every. single. time. I get something nice.

Flat Earth Society...have they spent all their time in a basement? I suppose they've never been outside, and also say that things like clouds and plants don't exist, and think photos of nature are fake and made by the "government".

^My mom recently started believing that. Also that the large elements of comet Ison are going to fall on earth and destroy few cities. Hello, meteorites fall on earth all. the. dang. time. And nothing bad happens.

I just hate it when people believe everything that is written on the internet and some books, seriously. My mom is 54 and she believes in the Illuminati and that they are giant lizards, that homeopathy works and that doctors aren't real because government just wants to kill us and other things like that. And she keeps telling that to other people. I really regret telling her to get a smartphone. And that homeopathy thing sucks because I just have to be stuffed with that when I'm feeling bad and it actually makes me feel worse, but no, no doctor visit for me because evil. When I told her that I would like to have a casual check up at the doctor's she yelled at me for being "just like my sister" (my sister is obsessed with health and constantly goes to the doctors and then cries that she might have cancer or some other dangerous thing, even though she doesn't.) God dang it, I just want to live like a human being!

Seeing apostrophes being incorrectly used in plurals. Especially Tamagotchis. ("Tamagotchi's" is possessive, or can be short for "Tamagotchi is", but it's NOT plural.)

As Angry Flower would say, "No! Wrong! Totally wrong! Where'd you learn this? Stop doing it!"

And for those who don't know...

1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cockroaches that are too huge for their own good... at the moment there's a massive one in my room about as long as my index finger, not including its antennae and legs. The way it moves is just so creepy and it's SO LOUD! When it craws it goes SCUTTLE SCUTTLE SCUTTLE, when it flies it goes BZZZHHHH and when it lands it goes THUMP!!!!!! It's just like a flying crab or scorpion with all that noise it makes ._.

EMF's post reminded me how I hate crickets, and I have to keep them at home to feed my lizards... They are loud and somehow always escape the tank, nobody knows how. They are not the cutely singing types sadly...

The existence of diamond swords on Minecraft survival games, it's so unfair. Basically everyone except the person who gets the diamond sword (i.e. the person with the fastest computer, to get to it fastest) kills everyone else within 5 minutes, except me, who finds a random jungle to hide in. Then I hide and they search until we get teleported back to spawn and they kill me in one hit. It's so annoying.

*The fact that these other kids in one of my classes at school are a grade behind me, yet they all think they're in authority to talk about me.

*The fact that I've been sick for a week and a day now.

*Being at school, period.

*Working.

Both people with too high and too low self esteem. Ugh.

"Oops" is supposed to be used when someone does something accidentally...

But when people say oops when they do something deliberately...

"I stayed up all night oops"

"People who like that console are stupid oops"

"I'm ignoring your requests oops"

"I'm making inapt comments oops"

>_>

I hate when someone interrupts me and then gets mad at me when I get annoyed about it. I mean, who wouldn't get annoyed? How am I supposed to not be annoyed about being interrupted?

Repetitive noises.

At the moment it's really windy where I live and across the road from my house is a building that has the Scotland flag flying on it but the wind is causing it to make a clapping noise overandoverandover and I'm the only one in the house that can hear it!! Aghhhhh!

One of the new David's Bridal commercials.

It sends the message to women that the wedding day is only about the bride (not the couple) and the dress is what makes the entire wedding. I feel sick every time it airs.

nah

People who try to defend the "Welcome to Tumblr" vid.

I think I probably mentioned this before, but I hate people who are on my team on Minecraft mini-games killing me for no reason. I play on this one server where there's a game where you're in teams of 4 and eventually you fight the other teams. People in my team are terrible at the game, want stuff they don't know how to get and decide to kill me rather than asking. I think the person who just killed me wanted 2 diamonds for a sword, and little did they know I had 2 spare diamonds... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back