What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rarity fits her element the best to be honest. You should watch the episode called Rarity Takes Manehatten :)

Anyway, I don't like it when I randomly wake up at 5:00am and then I can't fall asleep ;_;

[WARNING this post contains content only comprehensible by MLP fans, please only proceed if you watch MLP]

I hate how half the ponies' Elements of Harmony just DON'T MATCH them. Like, Rarity is Generosity. Since when is Rarity noticeably generous? They're ALL really generous but Rarity is not more generous than everyone else. And Rainbow Dash is Loyalty; again, if you hadn't watched the first two episodes would you think of her as more loyal than anyone else? And Applejack is Honesty; they're ALL really honest, but AJ is NOT any more honest than the rest of them. Rarity should be Fabulousness because she uses that word so much, Rainbow Dash should be Cool&Awesomeness for the same reason, and Applejack should be Hard Work or Perseverance.
Concerning Rarity, generous can also mean a liberal or abundant amount, such as "a generous portion." Rarity tends to do everything she does as grandly as she possibly can.

As for Applejack, I think her element might pertain just as much to the saying "an honest day's work" as it does the being truthful kind of honesty.

And for Rainbow Dash, she isn't just loyal to her friends, she's also loyal to her commitment to become a Wonderbolt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerning Rarity, generous can also mean a liberal or abundant amount, such as "a generous portion." Rarity tends to do everything she does as grandly as she possibly can.

As for Applejack, I think her element might pertain just as much to the saying "an honest day's work" as it does the being truthful kind of honesty.

And for Rainbow Dash, she isn't just loyal to her friends, she's also loyal to her commitment to become a Wonderbolt.
I guess so, indirectly they do match the characters. But I still think they could be better.

The element I have the biggest complaint about is Twilight's. How is Magic a personality trait? :p

Anyway, to be on-topic, my current pet peeve is YouTube. For the last few days my videos keep taking an eternity to load. I have a Chrome add-on which is supposed to help speed them up and it seems like other people using the add-on are also having trouble. YouTube must have changed something... AGAIN... so I hope the add-on receives an update to combat whatever the change is soon. I'd just disable the add-on but that makes things even worse since I also use it for a custom player size and to auto-select SD resolution since my slow internet speed makes anything higher than 360p impossible to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I don't brush my teeth for one day, and my mum gives a 5 minute speech about hygeine -_-

Almost ALL Minecraft mods (gameplay modifications) needing to be installed using adf.ly. I'm NEVER using that to install mods. I refuse to even CLICK on an adf.ly link since it put not one or two but THREE VIRUSES on my computer AND I DIDN'T EVEN COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION. I understand it gets the people who make the mods money, but they're making that money at the expense of people who end up with viruses. So far I've been able to install ONE of the about ten mods I've wanted because 90% of them have to be downloaded through adf.ly. :(

My crush being so nice to me all the time but WAY TOO OLD FOR ME he sees my as a friend DEFINITELY but like, I said I might be leaving his Minecraft server group because I may become a moderator and mods can't be in server groups, and I thought he'd be mad at me but NOOOOOOOOO he had to be RLY nice about it and wish me good luck and stuff. I can't find ANY bad things about him and it's RLY annoying me because I NEED TO GET OVER HIM D:

When awesome stuff is happening on chat or Minecraft or whatever and my mum is like "GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!" That's not my current major pet peeve. That's my all-time, permanent, everlasting gigantic pet peeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back