What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-pit bull stereotypes. They are NOT blood thirsty animals, they are just loyal to their owners!

-people making fun of tamagotchi. It's something I like, so back off.

-People who make fun of what others like, and shun them because they don't keep up with the latest trends. Well excuse me for not reading Divergent!

-People who look over your shoulder at what you are doing. "Tamatalk? Seriously? (name), this is the 21st century, no one likes tomogatchis anymore. The people on here are crazy. Don't they have lives?" -someone actually said this to me, I had to literally sit on my hands because they were about to punch her.

-Chain letters, YES. I lost track of how many I've read, and how many times I've been freaked out.

-touching paper right after washing hands

-having to repeat myself (im not the best of speakers)

-speaking of pets, i hate when my dog runs away from me when i just wanna give him love :<

its weird bc what the heck does pet peeve even mean

Ads for horrible generic rip-off RPG apps. "Omg guess what u can fight random pplz on multiplayer this game is so original this is a brand new idea yay!!!!!" No. Luckily I don't see them very often because I usually remember to turn the internet off when I play apps, but when I do see them they annoy the dolfinz out of me.

Noise. Any kind of noise whether it's plastic crunching, the sound of footsteps, the fridge door opening, or even people talking drives me insaneeeee

The ship Jonlock. I don't even watch the show or anything but my 2 best friends are EXTREMELY obsessed with it. One of them even has an entire folder of random pictures and memes and stuff on her phone and they fangirled about it for the ENTIRE LUNCH TIME (1 hour and 20 minutes) today. I am thoroughly fed up of it and I hope they get over it soon.

The ship Jonlock. I don't even watch the show or anything but my 2 best friends are EXTREMELY obsessed with it. One of them even has an entire folder of random pictures and memes and stuff on her phone and they fangirled about it for the ENTIRE LUNCH TIME (1 hour and 20 minutes) today. I am thoroughly fed up of it and I hope they get over it soon.
I feel the same way about my sister and Hetalia... I used to like it but she ruined the whole experience for me by not shutting up about it. She knows I don't like it, and that's partly the reason she keeps bothering me about it CONSTANTLY. Well at least I get my revenge by spouting random Nintendo knowledge and laughing at HetaOni XD

in ib, the shipping ibXgarry. SHE IS 9 YEARS OLD. also ib is one of those horror rpg maker games.

Everyone in my family CONSTANTLY singing the song Radioactive and its Minecraft parody Redstone Active. Yes I love the song and the parody, but they sing it TERRIBLY no matter how many times I play it in the kitchen/living room to make them get it right.

The lousy picker bushes on the north side of our property. These things will rip your skin off; no joke!! We've been cutting them back so they are growing alongside the fence now. Great natural security system!!!

remembering my old dA account. i was like 8 when i made it (lied about my age lel) and i would use PrntScrn to take a screenshot of someone else's art, then i would paste it into MS Paint and draw all over it but i DINT black out the person's name so someone would tattle tell on me to the artist and then some guy went on my account and said PHAIL!!! PHAIL!!! PHAIL!!!! a thousand times and then i admitted i was 8 then i got banned 5ever.

I always wait until the last minute to bid on auctions and so sometimes I forget about them... -__- I've missed out on so many great deals *_*

The fact there are STILL no 4U preorders, on reliable sites e.g Cd jp, HLJ and amiami

My current pet peeve is definitely when people say how humans are horrible and selfish and that animals are so much better... thinking that all people should die or humans should live like animals and not use technology, electricity, etc. Why don't people who want to "help animals" never use technology and electricity then? Humans can't live the way they did in caveman days anymore. We're too used to having advanced technology in our everyday lifestyles, and it would be CHAOS if everything changed the way animalboos want it to. Why risk the human race for animals?

We're living things too. Just because we're not cute and fluffy doesn't mean we don't deserve to live.

I value the life of a human more than the life of an animal.

I adore animals and I have little interest in people but I would still rather let a cat (my FAVORITE animal ever) die than let a person die.

Last edited by a moderator:
fake chinese PSPs costing a lot and taking until september 5th to get here (YES THERE IS ONE ON EBAY TAHTS WOULD GET HERE ON 9/5/14!!!!) also this guy on tumblr called *removed* who is calling me slurs and won't stop even after i told it to 3 times

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Go away.

tyvm

also

"ur driving is scary"

"y u learn swedish"

"y u no go to parties"

"u thinkin bout college yet"

"oo isnt that guy hawt"

Reactions: Box
Status