What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ef81z7.jpg

THAT.

Microsoft Xbox (It's my least favorite console imo xP)

Lack of 3DS

l33tspeak (SPEAK... ENGLISH. PLEASE.)

Glitched GBC cartridges

Microtransactions

Hackers that bypass the VAC system

Last edited by a moderator:
Chain texting. When I don't think there will be more... More comes. Its so very annouying. When have I ever participated in a text discussion with you people? I am invited to a gathering, these types, I hate. Nuff said.

I kinda don't like it when people abuse names of serious illnesses.

E.g. saying "diabetes" when something is cute/sweet.

And using "cancer" when something is bad, e.g. "This post gave me cancer".

There are people suffering pain and grief because they really do have those diseases and I personally think it's offensive to use them in vain. :( Cancer feels a LOT worse than an annoying post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I get a grade alert email from Jupiter Ed and I click the link "view grades and homework", I have half a second to get to the browser before I get timed out.

When I tell someone to stop doing something that annoys me, and they keep doing it

I hate it when a song is extremely off-beat

Sure, it works sometimes and makes the song sound good, but most of the time people don't do it right and it sounds as if the drummer is drunk

Sound-playing ads that you can't shut up

And those 30 second ads on Youtube that you can't skip

Can I just read Lovesoratchi's wiki page without having an ad about some war movie scream at me?

Christmas gifting should feel spontaneous, maybe

"ooh, he'd like that" instead of "maaaan, what am I going to get him"

When people make huge deals about little things that don't really matter and go on and on about it to the point of writing enough for a fanfiction.

Such as people making 10-page complaints about the new deviantArt logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back