What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paperback books.

They're fun to read, they're nice and light, they're cheap...

but the second I put them in my backpack, their demise begins.

I put a brand-new paperback book in my backpack, and when I took it out again, it was just magically torn up and the cover was all misshapen and ripped.

But I can't afford hardcovers, so yeah.

^I think I am supernatural because it never happens to my earphones. NEVER. And everybody on internet complains about it...

Anyway, my another pet peeve is that my mom expects me to know everything.

My pet peeve is when I feel like I'm being too stalker-ish with Rybak...I really want to tell him how awesome he is, but I'm scared he might be afraid of me.

I have some new ones to write down.

• Immature man-babies who, for whatever reason, feel the need to draw a penis on everything they see.
  • When a band changes its lead singer(s), there's always this crop of whiners who feel the need to come on to every tweet, Facebook post, YouTube video and album review that the band puts up so they can write things like, "It's not Nightwish without Tarja/Anette," or "Tristania without Vibeke/Østen/Morten is dead," or "Flyleaf without Lacey is like a bird without wings". OMG, STFU!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • This one isn't current, but at the secondary school that I used to attend in England, everyone pushed. I hated queuing up for things, because people would always push, and cut in the line. There was no such thing as personal space. I kept on coming late to class because I was too polite to do it back. When I started at college in Norway, it felt so weird when people would stop to let me pass, and wouldn't push me out of the way so they could get to class.
  • Rage-quitters on online games. It's the reason why whenever I set up a death-match on Ratchet & Clank 3 online, I always set a timer so if all my opponents quit on the rare occasion that I'm actually winning, I can still win. I hated it so much when I'd be doing a 1-on-1 death-match, and the other person would quit when I was a few kills away from the frag limit, meaning that I couldn't win because there was now no one left to fight against.
  • People who compare The Hunger Games to Twilight.
  • People who compare Harry Potter to Lord of The Rings. Seriously, they are not that similar!!!! :angry: :angry:
  • People who force their religion on other people.
  • People who force their lack of religion on other people.
  • People in the UK who STILL blame the UK's failure in Eurovision on political voting. The reason the UK keeps failing is because in the years since the juries were reintroduced, they've sent has-beens and nobodies with generic pop songs. I think one thing that would change it for the UK is if they sent a CURRENT world-famous performer. The UK has plenty of those. One Direction or Adele. And don't write a song specifically for the contest. Just take an upcoming single from an upcoming album, and push the release date to the time of the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're involved in music programs at school like me, you probably know what I'm talking about.

You know those kids who are all badass and go up to a random piano to beast out a song? Like they just walk up, sit down, beast out a song, and walk away to go about their day again.

That's not my pet peeve, though.

My pet peeve is when freaking everyone just has to play this song.

Don't get me wrong, I love this song. At least I did. Until all the piano kids just had to play it a billion times. Now I skip it on Pandora 'CAUSE I'M FREAKING SICK OF HEARING IT.

Also, when they play Someone Like You by Adele. GUYS. STAHP.

When my cat comes to my door in the night and starts scrapping on it and high pitched meowing until I let him in. Then he sleeps right in between my legs or takes up the entire middle of the bed so I'm forced to sleep in the most uncomfortable fetal position ever or he gets on my bed first and sleeps on my pillow. I would move him but he's so cute and I'm a sucker when it comes to cats.

here are some hoot owl (aka Owl City fan in case you didn't know) pet peeves:

"did u say Owl City??? omg i luv them soooo much like that song about his dead girlfriend who died in a car crash it was sooooo sad it made me crey but it was beautifull xDDDD"

can u not just no stop (oh yeah and if you couldn't tell I used wrong spelling and grammar and whatever on purpose, Vanilla Twilight/Lonely Lullaby was not written about Adam's "dead girlfriend who died in a car crash" she's still alive, she just broke up with him and moved to California)

when people say Owl City isn't "real music" because "it was made on a computer" you do know that Adam can play instruments right? like a guitar, a piano and drums I think plus just because it was made on a computer does not automatically make it not real music or whatever

when people say Adam can't sing good live when they haven't even heard him sing live and they just assume he can't sing live

there's probably more but that's basically it

oh yes and one last:

when people make other people insecure for liking things they like when it makes them happy and it doesn't hurt anyone they're not doing anything wrong they just like stuff why are you making them feel bad for liking something when it makes them happy this is why Tamagotchi died

when me and an other person are arguing who's right, and then the other person is right

when my mom is singing

when people are making fun of me

If you're that alarmed about it, maybe you shouldn't of searched up clitoris in the search engine!
Now I got GreaseMonkey!

1470260747680872922136669922504rO6LdNCVB7rnEmBjOa.JPG

Now it says "derporis", and I don't have to worry about seeing the word! Derp!

When people ignore simple requests. *sigh*

When tracking numbers don't update and for days when you know they are in customs...

My cat biting/pawing me in her sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back