What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my friends are on chat but I'm not allowed more than 5 minutes on the computer (i.e. now).

My phone telling me my bill is available or something even though there shouldn't be any bill because I don't make calls or texts and I only use my phone to listen to music

When I find something in a book or whatever that I also put in one of my failed stories

Last edited by a moderator:
When people misuse apostrophes, especially when pluralizing words. -_- This is an ongoing pet peeve with me, but there are days when it irks me more than others for some reason.

Incorrect: The toy's arrived today!

Correct: The toys arrived today!

Well, there is a few.

Singing while I'm listening to music in the car.

Tapping things when I'm listening to music.

When people repeat things over and over.

When people tell me how to do things when I already know how to do them.

There are a few more, I think, I just can't think of them right now.

When Coffretchi talks in the Tamagotchi! anime. I usually pay no heed to her but then she start chattering super fast forever. It's supposed to be funny but it is highly irritating.

When a song gets stuck in my head and I want to know the rest of the lyrics but I completely forget the song when I get to the computer to search for it.

The "images you'll also enjoy" thing on TinyPic. It doesn't serve any purpose other than to be completely annoying.

It's like...

/me goes to pictures for, say, cupcake recipes

"Images you'll also enjoy"

**shows pictures of people kissing, rotten fruit, people sticking tongues out, dead bugs**

oh, now I've lost my appetite

The moment all the ice tea is gone and when there are no more cookies :( !! Lol

Newspapers/magazines sayinng that One Direction are the same as the Beatles :eek: ooo don't get me started on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back