What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people who use pronouns like fae/fae/faeself and stuff like that.

people who have contradicting sexualities (i saw one girl on tumblr that said she was asexual and a s*x addict... what)

"I am an girl"

"I am a artist"

I can understand it when people say "a" instead of "an" of course, but typing "an" instead of "a"? :huh:

"Can you translate Gangnam Style?"

Can you google it yourself? I can barely have a conversation in Korean, much less translate an entire song.

when my parents walk back and forth behind me when I'm blogging.

petition to get me my own computer 2k14

"Class,read chapter one and two only"

NO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE THING. WHY DO YOU HATE ME.

Oh, and group reading. Pls. Read faster. HOW DO YOU MISPRONOUNCE THAT WORD? You know what, I've been on this page FOREVER WAITING FOR YOU. I CAN STATE THE PARAGRAPH WORD FOR WORD. HURRY.

As you can tell, I read fast. Very fast B)

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSS... KATHY! YES! THAT IS MINE, TOO!

Others: When people call animals stupid

When people call me or others "nerds" because I do well in class

When people tease or badmouth my friends (I KILL THEM)

YESSS... KATHY! YES! THAT IS MINE, TOO!Others: When people call animals stupid

When people call me or others "nerds" because I do well in class

When people tease or badmouth my friends (I KILL THEM)
Here in the Philippines no one would every like you if you get low grades and they'll all love you if you get higher ones.eh.

Bad mouthing a cat who doesn't know any better. Been raised ina certain way and trying to break the cycle she knows since she was a kitten.

"Class,read chapter one and two only"

NO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE THING. WHY DO YOU HATE ME.

Oh, and group reading. Pls. Read faster. HOW DO YOU MISPRONOUNCE THAT WORD? You know what, I've been on this page FOREVER WAITING FOR YOU. I CAN STATE THE PARAGRAPH WORD FOR WORD. HURRY.

As you can tell, I read fast. Very fast B)
omg thats me! i can read 300+ words a minute! i HATE group reading SO MUCH because of this!

Pit bull stereotypes. I said this before and I'll say it again. NOT EVERY PIT BULL IS A MASS MURDERING MACHINE. Yes, they were bred that way. But there are some really sweet pit bulls out there, it depends on the TRAINING, and the OWNER. No one labels an entire nationality as aggressive, why do it to pit bulls? Don't judge a book by it's cover. **end rant**

Michael Vick jokes. At first I thought they were funny, and I still laugh over one or two. But for the most part, NO. Dogs DIED, and all you do is make a comic about it. Not cool.

Yes, I know this was a long time ago. But the fact that Vicki Myron got hate mail over Dewey's death makes me mad. Putting him down was an ACT OF MERCY. Would you rather he be in pain? "she fed him Arby's in his last year" DEWEY HAD MEGACOLON. He was really constipated and the sandwiches HELPED. Vicki was in a fog after his death. Hate mail probably made her feel even worse. He lived 19 good long years. Remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, I despise ALL animal breed stereotypes, even when people say a certain breed has certain traits.

Example:

"Abyssinians are great for older, energetic children. These cats like to be outside, and they'll get your kids on the lawn as much as possible. Abyssinians are playful and considered the clowns of the feline world -- they will amuse you with their antics. However, these cats don't make great starter pets for toddlers or younger children, who aren't old enough to play outside on their own.

Abyssinians do get fussy if not attended to regularly, and they tend not to warm up easily to new people. Children must practice patience when getting to know their new pet, but once the Abyssinian develops a relationship with them, it becomes an extremely loyal cat. It's a good idea to adopt Abyssinians as kittens in order to maximize relationship-building time."

Umm, how do you know every Abysinnian likes to be outside, playful, good for older children but not for younger children, fussy if not attended to regularly, tend to not warm up easily to new people but can become a very loyal cat?

Cats,like all animals, are individuals. Just because they are the same "breed" doesn't mean they have the exact same brain. "Breeds" are just a way of labelling animals with certain physical traits to make them seem more special and valuable than non purebred animals :(

In general, I despise ALL animal breed stereotypes, even when people say a certain breed has certain traits.
Example:

"Abyssinians are great for older, energetic children. These cats like to be outside, and they'll get your kids on the lawn as much as possible. Abyssinians are playful and considered the clowns of the feline world -- they will amuse you with their antics. However, these cats don't make great starter pets for toddlers or younger children, who aren't old enough to play outside on their own.

Abyssinians do get fussy if not attended to regularly, and they tend not to warm up easily to new people. Children must practice patience when getting to know their new pet, but once the Abyssinian develops a relationship with them, it becomes an extremely loyal cat. It's a good idea to adopt Abyssinians as kittens in order to maximize relationship-building time."

Umm, how do you know every Abysinnian likes to be outside, playful, good for older children but not for younger children, fussy if not attended to regularly, tend to not warm up easily to new people but can become a very loyal cat?

Cats,like all animals, are individuals. Just because they are the same "breed" doesn't mean they have the exact same brain. "Breeds" are just a way of labelling animals with certain physical traits to make them seem more special and valuable than non purebred animals :(
Yeah i know not all Abysinnians are like that. But mine is exactly that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back