What's Your Fave Store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy Target, Spencers, Hot Topic, Borders, Game Stop, Kohls, and Pac Sun.

I'm not a fan of Hollister and Abercombie. Their shirts are soft and nice, But I will never buy a 30$ shirt that says HOLLISTER or ABERCOMBIE on my chest.

I enjoy Target, Spencers, Hot Topic, Borders, Game Stop, Kohls, and Pac Sun.I'm not a fan of Hollister and Abercombie. Their shirts are soft and nice, But I will never buy a 30$ shirt that says HOLLISTER or ABERCOMBIE on my chest.
^ I agree with the HOLLISTER and ABERCROMBIE comment. ^

I just go to any store that has something I like. There are some stores where you can get a shirt that you really like, lets say Quicksilver, and get it for only $5 vs. $25.00 at the store.

I'm not much of a "shopper" so don't ask me.

Game Spot or EBgames. Oh wait, does Ebay count? i got my most prized possession off it <_<

i've never gone there before, but i wanna go to Journeys for this shirt.

cecib :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I own American Eagle. Backkoffff. :)

I like Aeropostale too.

Abercrombie and Hollister are great, but their more expensive so I really don't have nothing from there.

Well I like borders ( book store ) because they have SGT. frog mangas I'm reading lol and Claire's ( They have cute accessories! ) Game stop/Game force ( video games lol ) and some smoothie shop I forgot the name of lol I have alot but yea lol.

Hot Topic

Wet Seal

Hollister

Pac Sun

I shop wherevers cheap! lol :huh:

Usually, when I go to the mall I stop by JCPenney and buy cute clothes. I also stop by Rave, Pac Sun, and random little stores.

I go to Hot Topic but I only look, I don't buy there. It's too expensive >_<

I enjoy Target, Spencers, Hot Topic, Borders, Game Stop, Kohls, and Pac Sun.I'm not a fan of Hollister and Abercombie. Their shirts are soft and nice, But I will never buy a 30$ shirt that says HOLLISTER or ABERCOMBIE on my chest.
Ahh. I hate those shirts.

Whenever I shop at abercrombie (because Hollister smells like a petting zoo) I buy solids or anything with the moose logo in the corner. I hate paying like fifteen dollars to have ABERCROMBIE on my shirt.

Ahh. I hate those shirts.Whenever I shop at abercrombie (because Hollister smells like a petting zoo) I buy solids or anything with the moose logo in the corner. I hate paying like fifteen dollars to have ABERCROMBIE on my shirt.
:3 I love that moose, I don't even know why.

My first like Brand name shirt was a yellow hoodie from A&F with the moose on it xD

It was always my favorite shirt.

Now I don't really know where it is 0.0

I have never wasted my time in Abercombie. I don't like it there. I don't want ABERCOMBIE printed all over my front.

I guess I like Wal Mart and Game Stop and Target best. Anywhere with video games and black music-related shirts and earrings is paradise to me.

I see how you can hate it. The shirts are real stretchy and soft, though. They last a long time and they are comfy to wear. I also like Claire's Jewelry.
That's true. My aunt bought me a shirt from there. It was very soft.

I also agree that it smells INCREDIBLE. When my aunt gave me the bag, I probably sat there smelling the bag for about 15 minutes :wacko:

I would still prefer to shop at a discount store, seeing as I am not made of money, and the size selection is better. The shirt I got was an XL and it still fit like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back