What's your fave tamagotchi? :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigurl43

Reaction score
Hey people! :)

So I wanna get a tamagotchi, but I'm not sure which ones the best. I have one, but its very old and is starting to not work properly. :p Anyway, I was wondering which version and type is the best? what do u guys reccomend? thanks soo much! btw im nearly 13 incase age makes a difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is actually no best version of tamagotchi.Just choose whatever interestes you! :kusatchi:

umm i really like playing with my v4.5 or my v5 famalitchi, i would choose one of those if i were getting a new tamagotchi:) :kusatchi: :eek:

I agree with sweet.angel in that there really isn't one "best" Tamagotchi out there. If money is of no consequence, I'd recommend the TMGC+C. It's in color, it's cute, not very high-maintenace, and is a sort of homage to the simpler Tamagotchis that came out in the '90s, though it does have many cool new features. I like how TamaTown is incorporated into the unit itself, rather than bothering with logging onto the computer with your Tamagotchi, etc. If you're more into the connection ones but don't want to shell out $50-60 USD for a Color, I don't have much experience with the Connections (I mostly connect the vintage Tamagotchis), but I had a V4 for a short period of time and I liked it. The V4.5 is similar to the V4, so I suppose you could get that too or get either one. I heard the V3 is a good one too, not too simple, not too hard. As far as ancestor Tamagotchis go, I highly recommed getting either an Angelgotchi (Japanese version) or the Tamagotchi Angel (American version, usually a little more expensive than the Angelgotchis). There are many good vintage Tamagotchis. Which reminds me, if you're ever interested in buying any of the Japanese-language Tamagotchis (TMGC+C, ID, Angelgotchi, etc.) but are unsure of whether you'd get anything out of it because it's in a different language, don't worry. If you have any experience at all with any Tamagotchi, you will have no problem with a Japanese Tamagotchi. Occasionally, there are menus and stuff that you might have to deal with, but you get used to where everything is and what everything is in general after a while. It's pure memorization and I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble getting the hang of it. Before I ramble on further, I would also suggest taking a look at this and see what you like based on the descriptions, because really, everyone likes something different and our advice only goes so far when it comes to picking something out for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tamagotchi_releases. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back