WHAT'S YOUR FAVE VERSION OF TAMA?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's your favourite version of tamagotchi?

• Keitai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini

• Plus

• New generation 1

• New gerneration2

• Version 1

• Version 2

• Version 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like V1. V2's and V3's are VERY VERY nice as well, but V1 is simple and nice. It's easy to do, and its not complicated at all. The mini's are good too, but I like the full versions better. I see another person has agreed with me, and one person (maybe you, I don't know) has posted they like V3's the best. And that' my answer!

From, tamagirl_desy

I personally like V1. V2's and V3's are VERY VERY nice as well, but V1 is simple and nice. It's easy to do, and its not complicated at all. The mini's are good too,
from what i've heard they're looked after like sea monkeys as the things you can do with it are just like them

Lets see:

- Keitai: I dont own a Keitai, but they sound really good, and are probably one of the best out there! :huh:

- Mini: Ive only had mine for a couple of days, but its really cute. If you arent a good caretaker, its the best option. Its easy to look after, and it allows you to take deep breaths, but the screen is hard to see.

- Plus (V1): Simple and nice, although I sometimes find them a little boring, they are 'vintage', and they bring up old memories. :) Nice designs too.

- V2: I remember the excitement of the new shop items, and the new characters, and I used to love V2s. Now I have got used to them, and know all about them, and I always get the same characters, so maybe a little repetitive, but they are cool, and I really love to have them. :ph34r:

- V3: I have only had it two days, and it has new animations, and cool items (I found this hilarious squashed teapot in the shop for 700p!!! Although it didnt appear neither on food nor snack list. o_O). They are interesting, and have some fun new games too, so this is one I like the most.

---------------------

Opinion on other Tamagotchis I own:

- Entamas/Cho Jinsei Enjoy: I didnt spend a lot of money on two of these for nothing - they are awesome! Even better than V3s I think. :huh: They have cute characters, family, nice animations, interesting features that arent available on any other tamagotchi, and are always full of surprises. :huh: A Tamagotchi full of completeness.

- Tamagotchi Angel: A more vintage gotchi, mine is small, and it has cute characters. All icons are angel-based, which I think is a nice touch, and it has a starry background. The game is nice, and so are the sounds. ^.^ It evolves everyday too just about, so you never see enough of a character.

- Oceangotchi: I dont 'own' one, I currently have one on loan (thanks again KM). They are a great challenge, and yes, like all tamas, small and cute. I simply love the background, and it has nice touches, such as the sun going up and down, and the bubbles in the water, as well well as not so nice touches like hearts emptying every 5 minutes, or squids and polar bears attacking you. Other than that, it is a perfect time killer, and offers quite a lot of fun.

Verdict...

Out of the poll: Version 3

Out of all my Tamagotchi:

Hard decision. :huh:

Japanese Tamagotchis: EnTama

Version 1/2/3: V3

Old tamagotchis: Tamagotchi Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back