What's Your Favorite Band of these?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite band of these?

• My Chemical Romance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fall Out Boy

• Evanescence

• Anti-Flag

• Slipknot

• Panic! at the Disco

• Misfits

• Goldfinger

• Simple Plan

• Avril Lavine (sp?)

• The Used

• I HATE all of these

• Others

• Total voters
Wow I didn't realize how many people liked her!

Btw do you guys consider MCR emo??? My table is having an argument, they say it's emo and then some say it's not. (lol we are kinda the emo kids of our grade. a lot of us wear dark clothing so we get labeled as emo. Haha one of my good friends from another lunch table calls me her "colorful emo friend" because I have many emotions HAHA XD and this other guy keeps calling me emo. He asked me one day if my parents worried about me! me: WTH?)

Most people like pop & hip-hop.

When i was younger i used to listen to pop but now it's rock & heavy metal.

Bands i used to listen to:

Busted.

Bands i listen to now:

Slipknot

Fall Out Boy

Good Charlotte

My Chemical Romance

(bit of)Evanenscence

Green Day

Mettalica

Iron Maiden

ac/dc.

Wow I didn't realize how many people liked her!
Btw do you guys consider MCR emo??? My table is having an argument, they say it's emo and then some say it's not. (lol we are kinda the emo kids of our grade. a lot of us wear dark clothing so we get labeled as emo. Haha one of my good friends from another lunch table calls me her "colorful emo friend" because I have many emotions HAHA XD and this other guy keeps calling me emo. He asked me one day if my parents worried about me! me: WTH?)
I concider their music genre emo yes.

Because yes, their music is emotional.

I don't consider them as emo as in, the members of MCR like Gerard Way.

Because emo is not a label in my perseptive. -___-

Its a genre of music.

I hate the whole "emo" label that has been tossed around a lot latley.

~Mango

I concider their music genre emo yes.Because yes, their music is emotional.

I don't consider them as emo as in, the members of MCR like Gerard Way.

Because emo is not a label in my perseptive. -___-

Its a genre of music.

I hate the whole "emo" label that has been tossed around a lot latley.

~Mango
I'm getting a little off topic but it's Eva's opinion time:

Everything has been turned into a label and these labels have been turned into an extreme. I'm more on the "emo" side because I am very emotional and wear black (gentle laugh). I hate labels but you know, if I have to be labeled i'd rather be labeled under something i like. And supposedly people who are REAL emo's don't say that they are emo. I'll go around sneak in the fact that "I'm emo" so i don't get labled as a nerd/know-it-all/drama queen/goody-two-shoes i've been labeled my entire life. I know it sounds cowardess but I really do what i please. If I feel like yelling out the word "Cheese" amongst my friends i will and if I feel like wearing a "preppy shirt" in my group of friend who don't, i will... but I don't usually cus i hate the style. I am me and that's all i claim to be... unless you ask me what i'm labeled and i'll say emo. XD

xD. Oponions ftw.

Spelling I know xD.

I just don't like the label emo because people these days have made it sound like a bad thing.

Like its bad to be emotional. >__>

And "Emo" is kinda pretty much like "Punk" but with the whole "emotional" package with it.

Lol man this is complicated.

~Mango

MCRRRRRRRRR yuhhhhhhhhh :D

(Evanescence @ May 8 2007, 10:48 PM)Wow I didn't realize how many people liked her!

i don't really think they are emo..but maybe thats cos i dislike the whole "image" of emo.

heres some stufffff i listen to ^^

MCR.

Madina lake.

The medic droid.

Paramore.

From First To Last.

Panic at the disco.

Out of those Evanescence is my only fave. I also like Siouxsie and the Banshees (which nobody in my school but I have heard of) and of course The Naked Brothers Band and the Cranberries (another one of those bands from the '90s nobody in my school has heard of)

I hate MCR. And

[SIZE=27pt]THEYRE NOT EMO! GOD![/SIZE]

Just because they wear eyeliner and wear a lot of black doesn't necessarily make them emo. Technically, they're pseudo-goth as I call it. They make people believe they're emo or goth or any of that bullcrap, but they aren't only from appearance. It's all on idealism, like how they think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of those Evanescence is my only fave. I also like Siouxsie and the Banshees (which nobody in my school but I have heard of) and of course The Naked Brothers Band and the Cranberries (another one of those bands from the '90s nobody in my school has heard of)
I hate MCR. And

[SIZE=27pt]THEYRE NOT EMO! GOD![/SIZE]

Just because they wear eyeliner and wear a lot of black doesn't necessarily make them emo. Technically, they're pseudo-goth as I call it. They make people believe they're emo or goth or any of that bullcrap, but they aren't only from appearance. It's all on idealism, like how they think.
Hey dude, this is no place to lose your temper. I was asking a simple question

Fall Out Boy FTW! They've stuck to me since day one <3 --------->

|

|

|

V

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back