Whats your favorite game on v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite game on v3?

• Get

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Flag

• Heading

• Memory

• Sprint

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punktama

Reaction score
hi, :blink:

TOPIC MOVED TO What's On Your Mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
This belongs in the "What's On Your Mind" section, but I'm sure a guide will move it for you. ;)

My personal favourite is Heading, the reason being I find it really easy to earn the 400 points max there is.

All my love, Raspberry. :)

I personally like heading because well if you just hit it 20x you can get max-400 pts :gozarutchi:

I like playing bump. It's been my favourite game in both V2 and V3 tamas. :hitodetchi:

Heading, it's the most balanced and easy to play. Flag is just confusing.

My fave is Get (music note) because it's the only one I can consistently beat. I've only ever beat Flag once. I can't figure out Bump or Heading. (I understand the concept of Bump, but I always lose on the first try, so I think I'm doing it wrong. Heading I can't figure out at all). That is all

Even though I don't have a v.3 my friend does, and I am good at heading but I find it too easy.

I prefer sprint which isn't always fair....

I got 2400 gps on bump before! It's the highest on bump you can get. You get more money if you win and you don't weigh much. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back