What's your favorite games to play for any system?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadaxlove14

Reaction score
well to start off i love the company nintendo they make really good games and the systems they make are awsome like the wii or the 3ds so share what you like

Cooking mama 2 and 3, animal crossing, my sims kingdom, Professor Layton series

For the DS, My favorite ones are Pokemon and ANIMAL Crossing (this one is just too addicting) :)

For the PS2 and the PSP my favorites are the Star Ocean and Final Fantasy Series. I am absolutely in love with the Valkyrie Profile Series!!! It's my most favorite game out of all the ones I play. I love Norse Mythology and it's just cool how you get to play so many different characters and get a variety of endings, depending on the choices you make. I also love the voice acting of this game and how people say stuff like, "Hark!!! Lightning that rides between the ashen depths descend now as a storm upon my foes!!! GRAVITY BLESSING!!!

Hahaha okay I'm a total Valkyrie profile nerd and it got me wondering if anyone else here has played it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For the DS, My favorite ones are Pokemon and ANIMAL Crossing (this one is just too addicting) :)

For the PS2 and the PSP my favorites are the Star Ocean and Final Fantasy Series. I am absolutely in love with the Valkyrie Profile Series!!! It's my most favorite game out of all the ones I play. I love Norse Mythology and it's just cool how you get to play so many different characters and get a variety of endings, depending on the choices you make. I also love the voice acting of this game and how people say stuff like, "Hark!!! Lightning that rides between the ashen depths descend now as a storm upon my foes!!! GRAVITY BLESSING!!!

Hahaha okay I'm a total Valkyrie profile nerd and it got me wondering if anyone else here has played it :p
Wow jade i love all the games u like lol

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games.

SNES(Super Nintendo Entertainment System): Super Mario World

DS: Parrot Pals, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Party DS, Mario Kart DS, Tamagotchi Corner shop 1,2, and 3.

GameCube: Super Smash Bros Melee

Nintendo 64: Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros.

I'm a Mario fanatic. :lol: (for a girl, I think it's rather strange, OH WELL! :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
All I play is Nintendo and sometimes Sega, i honestly get bored with anything Microsoft or Sony.

my faves:

Wii: a tie between Super Smash Bros. Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Super Mario Sunshine

N64: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Sega Genesis: Sonic 2 (i think that's what it's called, i played it a long time ago)D

DS: Pokemon White, Pokemon SoulSilver, Mario Party

3DS: Super Street Fighter IV 3D

GBA: Pokemon FireRed

Whoever can guess what my fave game series is gets a cookie.

All I play is Nintendo and sometimes Sega, i honestly get bored with anything Microsoft or Sony.

my faves:

Wii: a tie between Super Smash Bros. Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

N64: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Sega Genesis: Sonic 2 (i think that's what it's called, i played it a long time ago)D

It's obviously Dragon Age. Like, duh.

I love most games, But I couldn't list them all, so I'll say my favourite.

Portal.

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games.

SNES(Super Nintendo Entertainment System): Super Mario World

DS: Parrot Pals, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Party DS, Mario Kart DS, Tamagotchi Corner shop 1,2, and 3.

GameCube: Super Smash Bros Melee

Nintendo 64: Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros.

I'm a Mario fanatic. :lol: (for a girl, I think it's rather strange, OH WELL! :D )
i absolutly love super smash brows brawl

my faves:

like i said i have alot in common with you when it comes to games.

Well I play mostly Nintendo and Sega. Well even if we have a Xbox 360 Its just boring Microsoft needs to make better games <_<

DS: Pokemon Black , Pokemon Heart gold

Wii: SSB,Animal crossing city folk and Kirbys Epic yarn

Game Cube: Pretty much every sonic game ,Super Mario sunshine and Animal crossing

GBA: Pokemon Leaf green (I have yet to find my pokemon emerald :( )

Computer: Angry birds chrome and Club penguin

N64: Hey you pikachu!, Pokemon stadium and super Mario 64 ( To bad I don't own one I only get to play it at my friends house :( )

ANIMAL CROSSING. I'm currently obsessed, besides, guys hit on me on it and it's so funny.

Pokemon, always been a favourite, always will.

Mario, I have loved it since I heard of it.

I haven't played many video games but I love Drawn to Life 1 & 2 for the DS. And of course, Mario Karts.

Well I play mostly Nintendo and Sega. Well even if we have a Xbox 360 Its just boring Microsoft needs to make better games <_<

DS: Pokemon Black , Pokemon Heart gold

Wii: SSB,Animal crossing city folk and Kirbys Epic yarn

Game Cube: Pretty much every sonic game ,Super Mario sunshine and Animal crossing

GBA: Pokemon Leaf green (I have yet to find my pokemon emerald :( )

Computer: Angry birds chrome and Club penguin

N64: Hey you pikachu!, Pokemon stadium and super Mario 64 ( To bad I don't own one I only get to play it at my friends house :( )
agreed. and the names of their games aren't that creative either, i can never remember them. Nothing from them makes me want to keep playing. Nintendo all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back