What's your favorite Little Einsteins episode?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine might have been Duck Duck June......or any other episode. I can't remember the first time I saw Little Einsteins.

Guys, are we able to discuss the show without rude/snide comments... Whilst televisions shows may have a target demographic, it does not mean that only THAT target demographic that can watch the show. Television shows (like Tamagotchis) can be enjoyed by anyone, from all ages and genders, so no need to be rude. Thanks guys. :)

Now, carry on. :D I've never seen the show so I can't comment myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, any show can be watched by anyone. Unless it's a super-duper gory show and a 5-year-old watches it, lol. I am 13 and I've watched it. :)

I have updated my Season 3 episode list, snooooof! Check it out:

The Great Mamegoma Journey

Rocket's Camping Adventure

Little Bat's Incredible Adventure

Doctor Rocket

June's Remarkable Expedition

I will repeat my question: What's your favorite Little Einsteins episode from Season 1 or Season 2? Don't give me the plot/description. Just give me the title and tell me why you love that episode. If you don't have a favorite, tell me the episode you like most and why.

Oh my god. This is a kid-friendly show, not similar to a rated R movie.
EMF Didn't say that, EMF said it's ok for anyone to watch anything UNLESS It's a five year Old watching a Gory Movie. EMF Din't say that Little Einsteins is a Gory Movie.

Why Do you Change the Subject when people are telling you something?

I don't watch them so I don't have one sorry.

-Puri-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back