Whats your favorite movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all time favourite movie is High School Musical 2. At one part it almost made me cry! :)
yeah, it was really sad when Gabriella broke up with Troy :) but then when they sang Everyday, it was so sweet :D

Neopolian Dynamite, Aquamarine, Bring it on Series, Hairspray, The Ocean's Series, Grease and a whole lot more

I dont like Hsm and stuff like that though

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Lion King. (NOT 2 or 1/2. They're horrible, but I like the soundtrack.) It's classic and... it's just... I don't know. It has a great plot; perfect characters, and a good soundtrack.

im almost positive no1 has heard of this but my all time favorite movie is Newsies

I also love Anchorman, Neopolitan Dynamite and anything with Will Farrel!
oh lol, i forgot Napolean Dymnamite XD

lol, for seam reason.. guys (Rocco+Mike) like to steal my tater tots at lunch..

so my friend Lisa goes... "Hey, you gonna eat your tots?" lol, and she even does a Napolean voice

A couple of good ones:

-The Simpsons Movie

-Hide and Seek (Rated R)

Probably more.

Last time I think I just named a couple of movies, im gonna make a list of all my faves.

EDIT: Sorry I posted so much, I forget that I posted them.

The Place Promised In Our Early Days

Spirited Away

Ki Ki's delviry service

The Girl who leaped through time

Death Note

Death Note 2: The Last Name

Spider Man (All)

Lovely Complex

Honey and Clover

Titanic

Lord Of The Flies

Star Wars

School of rock

Full Metal Alchemist (Movie)

Neopolitan Dynamite

I don't really have one but one of my favorites is Inuyasha The Movie 2: The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass. It was so awesome! That was The only Inuyasha Movie I saw But, I want too see them all.

Latest posts

Back