What's your favorite part of Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I love candy!

And Halloween is the night I always been able eat a lot!! :D Well, that was in Norway. Since I came back to England, I have always been getting less candy when I go trick-or-treating. That's because in my village, we have this system where you have to go to the pub and get a map which shows which houses you can and can't visit because some people hate trick-or-treaters. And because most of the people in my village are retired, we don't get as much as we used to in Norway. I used to live in Oslo (the capital of Norway), and we always made sure we visited every house of at least three areas! That's a lot of houses! :wacko: I always got so much candy!! And I always the first to finish them. It's always best when it's on a Saturday. Like this year! YAY!! :lol: :D :) :kuribotchi:

Although this year, I'm just gonna buy my Candy. I'm gonna spend about £15 on my Halloween candy (that's less than the value of Candy I normally got in Norway, but WAY more than I will ever get here in England). I'm also gonna use some face-paint and ketchup and mess-up my hair so I'll look like a Zombie. I'm gonna do a Lurch impression to kids who come to our door while giving out candy to them. I'm also gonna see if I can watch a scary film with my parents and older brother (because they're watching one!). I'll only be able to if they don't pick a film rated 18+ because I'm 15.

Anyway, back to the question. What's your favorite part of Halloween?

It's a tie between Scary parties, Scary movies, and Dressing up.

My favorite part is the tricks =D hehe

But no tricks for me this year ): since I'm 12, I could actually get charged for "mischief or offence" ._.

But heck, there's always ding-dong-ditch, or I could TP' our balcony. xD

I like the candy. Duh.

And the hanging around the neighborhood with my friends. xD Though I won't be doing that this year. ;-;

Trick or treating because me and my friends shout random things at people then get chased; it's funny.

I'm not trick or treating this halloween but i guess i would pick getting treats

OmNomNommmm :]

I enjoy trick or treating, the candy. But just yesterday, I went to this AWSOME party it was so fun so I couldn't chose. xD

Being with friends. Dressing up. Sexual jokes. Inside jokes. Crazy nights. All nighters.

Eating the leftover sweets after people have stopped coming XD. I stopped trick or treating when I was ten.

Frolicking throughout the night in our ridiculously scary costumes, frightening little kids and watching horror movies one after another. The fake blood and candy as well, got to enjoy those lovely things.

The Candy. and the Costume judging party. I won last year for my age group.

And the excuse to spazz out on my makeup, because its halloween. Like for a zombie/vampire/thing, I'll but baby powder on my face to look pale, rub it in, put red eyeshadow on my eyes/around my eyes, smudge black liner under my eyes, put greenish gray eyeshadow on my cheeks , rub grey eyeshadow on my cheeks to look zombie-ish and dead, get black eyeliner and draw scar patterns and outline them in dark red lipstick . Put black eyeshadow on my fingertips, along with bright red lipstick and then I scratch my Face. then I draw punctue marks on my neck. Using just make-up from home, no halloween face paint.

I'm like Krystal.

But if I did celebrate it, it'd be the candy. Cause I love candy. :) x

My family is very anti-Halloween. o: Especially Mum.. she hates it.

Dressing up! I love being with my friends and preparing our costumes on Halloween. Then the next best thing would be then going out trick-or-treating and getting free candy.

Too bad I didn't go out this year. xD

I'm like Krystal.
But if I did celebrate it, it'd be the candy. Cause I love candy. :) x

My family is very anti-Halloween. o: Especially Mum.. she hates it.
Me too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back