Whats your favorite person in Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, hands down it's Ratstar... but if i keep praising her for being cool, she'll probably hunt me down and give me a wedgie :D but hey, i cant help it! when it comes to people who help me out without much critisism (which is rather great), i have to say her. :angry:

Not sure. I'm a bit of a loner, although when I rambled about not having a V2 (I have one now!!!) some people responded. Can't remember usernames very well. mimitchi rocks is nice, since he/she didn't blow up when I accidentally registered with nearly the same username. (How was I supposed to know anyway??) But anyway...I'm bored AND boring right now? How boring is that???

I like you too Shawdy, and Ra, JappyX, Tarepanda and oh, this really nice guy I met in chat.. oh.. crud, I just can't think right now. Oh, please forgive me mystery person. :rolleyes: I like a bunch of others too. :rolleyes: I like everyone who is nice or at least trying to be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Maybe it was me?? Well, I quite like munkybuds, Mothra, Kutchipatchi Cutie, blink_182 and other people I've Pmed and chatted to. :rolleyes:

Cool, just try to be different from the others, and people would e-mail you and say do you wanna be friends. I get those alot. :p

oh and MOZZIE300 of course!

u may not of herd of her, she ain't on much

tamakitten has to be my best friend on TamaTalk. But I'm not picking favorites. I also like Oniontchi, mangorox, Tamagotchi93, Tama_Crazy (she's a good RPer!), Qerk0, and let me choose a guide.....jeremy clarkson.

cant pick....sigh.

hmmm heres a list

tamagirl777

newbiekidlex

lone tree

mimitchi--

mimitchirocks

all the tamaguides

jemeiny

tama_grl

tamagirl

tamakitten

darn i forget a lot uv peoples names. o well, if i forgot sum one please dont be insulted.

I like

tamagal1000

newbiekidlex

tamagirl

tamagotchi93

jekka

Andryian

tamakitten

Jeremy Clarkson

I cant remember more :D ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.