What's your favorite sound?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Bidoof's cry sound!

I love it so much, it sounds so funny. I play it all the time on my pokedex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, pie smashing in my face, my animal crossing music in my Animal Crossing house, and the ding of the oven when the pie is ready! :D

~Leah~

Hm.. I don't really think about that much. I like the sound of water falling, I like the sound of the ocean, blah blah normal things. I like the sound that foam makes..

The sound of rain hitting the window and me playing my electric guitar

I like it when it's really rainy outside and the sound you hear whilst you lie in bed trying to get to sleep :) . [The sound is the rain outside the window]
That helps me get to sleep, or helps me write. One of my favourite sounds.

•Silence

•Wind

•Soft guitar

•Humming

•A siren [i do not know why...]

3 Word: Music and Singing.

:]

When I wake up early, I feel the cold air from outside and hear the morning sounds. I also like Heavy Metal

Yes, on occasion I wake up early. Manly Tuesdays- The trash truck >< Always wakes me up

That helps me get to sleep, or helps me write. One of my favourite sounds.
•Silence

•Wind

•Soft guitar

•Humming

•A siren [i do not know why...]
I never really noticed the little things, until everytime it was raining my boyfriend would start saying 'Open the blinds!' it helps him sleep too. He is very simple :huh: .

Rain and Thunderstorms, mainly.. Otherwise, and I don't know why, the sound of glass shattering, rushing water, windchimes on a hot day... Don't ask me why. But I could go on forever with these things.

The sound of a drink being poured over ice cubes in a nice tall glass - it always sounds so refreshing!
You got that right! I always love the sound of Soda being Poured in a Cup of Ice on a hot Summers day. Sizzly!

Okay, Get ready for this... I like the sound of Things Scratching Against a chalkboard (like, Nails). Most people Despise that sound. It sounds Peaceful to me.

I also like the Sound of the Crinkly sound the wrapper makes when i open a popsicle wrapper. :furawatchi:

My favourite sounds are:

1)Rain tapping on windows

2)Thunderstoms

3)Guitars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back