Whats your favorite videogame?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tamatalkers! clausxlucas95 here.. and i have MORE results!

here they are:

The Darest Faerie: 1 vote

Master Of Illusion 4 DS : 1 vote

Final Fantasy 3 :1 vote

Super Mario Galaxy : 1 vote

if anybody ELSE posts, ill be doing a re-count AGAIN!

Thx 2 u all!

~clausxlucas95

Crash bandicoot! <3

ooh, but I also LOVE RockBand drums, that's gotta be it.

but for DSs and other mini devices, Mario cart racing.

^ Hah. You sound like me. My brother plays scary games and I watch. (Well not really scary, but to me, wimp Krystal, they are...)

EarthBound, Fire Emblem, Pikimin, Zelda games and Pokemon.
yeah, pretty much all this exept for EarthBound and Pikmin. o and i also like super smash bros. and super mario bros. (for the nes)

Last edited by a moderator:
I.Luff.

Lego Star Wars!

[:<
Lego Star Wars PWNS!

Me and my bro would play together...was so much fun!

One of my hobbies is watching my brother play horrible, violent video games. Usually I watch for 5 mins, then hide under his bed, then watch for 5 mins and etc...

Hm...

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Well, all the other games I have get boring after a while... ._.;; (I only have DS games. Dx)

neopets: the darkest faerie for PS2 :mametchi:

awsome storyline

awsome graphics

awsome music

awsome game :mimitchi:

:eek:

ZELDA!!!! And Lord of the Rings. I've only got two more levels and I'll have beat The Two Towers game. And that's saying something, since I rarely beat games. :unsure: And I've almost beat Zelda Phantom Hourglass. I have Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time as well, but I'm not even close to beating them.

Lego Star Wars PWNS!
Me and my bro would play together...was so much fun!

One of my hobbies is watching my brother play horrible, violent video games. Usually I watch for 5 mins, then hide under his bed, then watch for 5 mins and etc...
OMG, I luff you, Ksenia. I used to play Lego Star Wars with my brother, too!

I watch my brother play scary video games, hide in a blanket, and then watch. xD You're like... my twin, Ksenia~

Of course... my discription of a scary game is probably some 4 bit Metroid game rated E10+.

Pff, this is all the games I like. Dx

Mario Kart

Pokemon Diamond

Sonic Rush

PMD Explorers of Time

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Wow, a few other people like this game.)

OMG, I luff you, Ksenia. I used to play Lego Star Wars with my brother, too!
I watch my brother play scary video games, hide in a blanket, and then watch. xD You're like... my twin, Ksenia~

Of course... my discription of a scary game is probably some 4 bit Metroid game rated E10+.
Oh yus. We are almost twins.

Lets say we are, sisters. Heh. I love you, sister Krystal <3

Now I watch my brother play incredibly scary video games where people's heads fly off and where there are dead cows hanging from all these ropes :0 Quite amusing, actually.

My favourite video game is Lego Star Wars. It's amazing. Even though I don't have a huge love for Star Wars, Lego Star Wars is epic. If only my brother wouldn't have got this stupid PS3 and stayed with the good old PS2, we would've been playing right now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back