What's Your Favourite....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

potbellypanda

Reaction score
What's your favourite quote? Something serious, something silly...ect. (If you have one at all) If so Please post it as I enjoy reading them! :furawatchi:

Have a great day

Meg

I like the one in my siggy, too. It's very true. There is too much greed in this world!! ;)

♪~tk710

Mmm...I JUST made this up, its about Death Note.

"One who thinks he's justice by killing criminals., its not jutice at all,he is just as evil as the bad guys"-Me, but it sounds like something L would say XD

hehehe, of course it that Quote could mean alot of things, if you want go ahead & try to put its in your own words.

oh yeah, &m here are my fave funny quotes

"before you insult someone, walk a mile in there shoes, so when you insult them, your a miles away & in in there shoes"- Unknown

"BEILEVE IT!"- Naruto XD

"Shut up...or ill kill you"- Gaara

"If you die, I will kill you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite quote is from Danny Phantom.

"Dude you are one seriously crazed up fruit loop"-Danny (episode: Bitter Reunions)

and

"Where am I, where is this, and...(looks down and sees only his underwear) where are my clothes?"-Danny (episode: Urban Jungle)

and

"Why are there so many people watching us?-Danny

Ha! It is not every moon that my people get an opportunity to see their leader train one as legendary as you, o great one.-Frostbite

You mean they're hoping I'll mess up, huh?-Danny

Indeed. These people live in a frozen wasteland, they take their comedy where they can get it."-Frostbite (episode: Urban Jungle)

Those are my favorite quotes.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I have one that I love, but it's inappropriate in a language sense x.x

Here are more:

'Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy marshmallows which are kinda the same thing.'

'My favorite thing about gummy bears is knowing they can't fight back when you bite their heads off.'

'No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.'

'Well son, it's a simple equation. X = You. X also = grounded.'

'God is not dead. To say, 'it is dead' is to acknowledge such thing ever existed.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back