What's YOUR Generation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A list of all of my Tamagotchi and their generations:

My white with flames v1 (active): 99th Generation (technically 102nd Generation but the counter doesn't go up that high). It is a Mametchi.

My green with flowers v3 (inactive): 9th Generation. It was a Yangu Mametchi before I removed the battery.

My blue with waves v3 (broken, definitely beyond repair): 1st Generation. It was in the Teletchi stage when my friend and I... um... took out our... um... frustration on it.

My blue with diamonds v4 (active): 6th Generation. It is a Memetchi with a job as a doctor.

My yellow pet v5 (active): 2nd Generation. I have the Mame family, so the parents are Mamametchi and Papamametchi and the children are Mametchi and Chamametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on generation 6 with my puzzle pieces v4.5 when I got hit by the ball glitch!!!!!! :angry:

Had to reset since download didn't get rid of the balls!!! :D

Um it is somewhere from 1-10. Yeah, I know I suck.

>>Kii Family ~ 5th gen. They all are teens.

>>Ibuki family ~ 4th gen. They all are also teens.

>>V4.5 Globe ~ 2nd gen. She just was born today! Her name is Chiu and she is currently a Kuchitamatchi.

When I am referring to Familys I mean v5s. That is just the family name on it. The highest generation I got was 15 on my v3. But then it had a glitch and reset itself.

~ChibiMuffins

Red and Black Hibiscus: Gen 97

Black Lightning: 57

Blue Butterflys: 26

Red and silver: 18

My angels are dead ;_;

I Have 5 tamas:

V2 Daisies: G1

V3 Black Translucent: G13

V4 Glow in the Dark: G13

V4.5 Polka Dot: G2

V5 Cookie Dough: G1